Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Peoples choice awards nominations are announcing tomorrow. Cross your fingers for Queens!
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

FRANCE

Ma Lo

This is the type of show where it's hard to say you don't like anything about it. If you don't like the acting you are most likely to be drawn to the music if you don't like the music you can enjoy the eye candy and fashions. The fact that it's on ABC alone interests me and I want Brandy to be successful. 

BRockaBaby

I love the show so far. And I'm not really into new shows or musical dramas but there's something good about it that keeps me interested. 

HUGO

Quote from: Troye on October 26, 2021, 11:20:33 PM
Quote from: HUGO on October 26, 2021, 11:09:00 PM
Y'all really use it?  :usuresis:
yea

I think honestly you were never gonna like it.  You been doubting every since it was announced.  What would make it better ?

Bby I wanna like it. I really do but the whole storyline of 40+ women rapping returning to the music industry is just late imo. Some scenes the acting is strong and then others it's cringy. I do really love the  heart of queens tho

:gorlonfire:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Àlákọrí ni bọ̀bọ́ yẹn sẹ́ on October 27, 2021, 12:22:01 AM
This is the type of show where it's hard to say you don't like anything about it. If you don't like the acting you are most likely to be drawn to the music if you don't like the music you can enjoy the eye candy and fashions. The fact that it's on ABC alone interests me and I want Brandy to be successful.

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: BRockaBaby on October 27, 2021, 12:22:48 AM
I love the show so far. And I'm not really into new shows or musical dramas but there's something good about it that keeps me interested.

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 26, 2021, 11:21:13 PM
Abc just gave the wonder years a full pick up. 22 episodes. I hope Queens is next! 13 episodes ain't enough.
It's a good amount for the first season, you don't want to overdue it and its a toss up of an investment. I actually wouldn't mind the other seasons being no more than 15 episodes...keeps interest and doesn't drag on. Give me 13 good episodes instead of 13 good episodes and 8 filler.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Andthecategoryis...

This second episode was so good, I'm loving it. Some of the acting is a little cringe but they will get it together. Bran, Nadine and Naturi really held this episode together. Some of y'all never happy....I forget there are some cultural differences though, half y'all hoes ain't from America so some things you may not get.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

jareezy

?I tried to be blind to your game
Deep down I knew you wouldn't stay around
Should of left your side in the first place
But I thought I'd be cool when you would play around?

jareezy

jareezy

It was everything you mutts have watched a different show or ur a Brandy hater fronting as anBtaneg Stan becUasee clearly ur a hater 

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Seven

Episode 2 was much better than the pilot. I can't wait to see what happens next. Hopefully the show continues to gain traction.