Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Just watched episode 2 and LOVED it.

I loved getting more backstory on the group and omg Valeria girl ... how she's still walking is beyond me.

:omf:

Everyone's acting was so strong in this episode and you can see everyone settling into their roles and chemistry. The LOOKS really stood and I'm really drawn to Naomi and Jill's stories right now the most, but, i imagine that'll keep changing. Valeria has a lot more to her and i can't wait to discover more about her, especially some of what she touched on in terms of being abandoned and never experiencing unconditional love from a family.

b7

Quote from: Rxxf on October 26, 2021, 11:21:53 PM
Quote from: HUGO on October 26, 2021, 11:09:00 PM
Y'all really use it?  :usuresis:

Yep. And I'm so happy - cause if I didn't like it - I wasn't gonna watch. Dead. lol.

It found its footing in episode 2. I'm drawn into the storyline and characters.
right  :dead:

As if people would lie on Bsource of all places. n

b7

October 27, 2021, 04:34:42 AM #2253 Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 04:35:05 AM by Somebody's RIG
The fucking music >>>

"Heart of Queens" and Belly of the bitch is my shit right now. So authentic to the early 2000's hip hop

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Rxxf on October 26, 2021, 11:21:53 PM
Quote from: HUGO on October 26, 2021, 11:09:00 PM
Y'all really use it?  :usuresis:

Yep. And I'm so happy - cause if I didn't like it - I wasn't gonna watch. Dead. lol.

It found its footing in episode 2. I'm drawn into the storyline and characters.

TBH my only issue with the first episode is that everything needed to be more fleshed out. For example, Eve's character reacted to her husband's cheating with the same intensity as she would if he left the toilet seat up hbkashksbhk

I kii'd at her response to finding out he had Cancer but it wasn't realistic at all. Not her fault, that's a writing issue.

Similary, when Nadia (?) got exposed for drugging her co-worker - it felt like a something thrown together to justify why she joins the group.

Why would Lil Muffin invite the girls over if she was gonna ovedose?

But I still really enjoyed it and I understand with pilot you have jam as much as possible to entice fans and get the networks excited.

About to watch Ep2 now..

Gilgamesh.

Heart of Queens feels so GOOD. I can't explain but it makes me feel like a kid again. 

Gilgamesh.

b7

Did ya'll see the preview of the battle rap between Naomi (Brandy) and Brianna (Eve)

:guys:

They're going for blood

Cowgirl

Jill snapping on that girl for asking her to dinner

NDNNFNFBBDBDBBBBBBBBBB

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Rudest Lil Madam on October 27, 2021, 06:28:16 AM
Jill snapping on that girl for asking her to dinner

NDNNFNFBBDBDBBBBBBBBBB
KSDNLJDNV

Beat it freak!

Gilgamesh.

ooooh baby, i was kinda hoping Bran wouldn't break out in song.

Cowgirl

Gilgamesh.

Gilgamesh.

I really enjoyed this episode. Opening with HoQ was perfect.

I'm a little bias towards Bran but I really like Eve in this role - can't wait to see her drag Naomi next episode lol. Something about Naturi makes me kiii and Valeria is even growing on me a lot.

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: HUGO on October 26, 2021, 10:58:25 PM
I tried. After episode 2 I'm still not sold

:-/

And that's OKAY. Everything ain't for everybody.

:wub: