Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RenRen986

I liked Ep 2 and liked how it fleshed out the story more. I still feel like the show moves in fast forward. Everything seems like an overview.  I love the comedy aspect of the show but I never feel the emotional weight of ANY of the drama.

They're clearly trying something different with this show because there is no other like it.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 27, 2021, 04:32:08 AM
Just watched episode 2 and LOVED it.

I loved getting more backstory on the group and omg Valeria girl ... how she's still walking is beyond me.

:omf:

Everyone's acting was so strong in this episode and you can see everyone settling into their roles and chemistry. The LOOKS really stood and I'm really drawn to Naomi and Jill's stories right now the most, but, i imagine that'll keep changing. Valeria has a lot more to her and i can't wait to discover more about her, especially some of what she touched on in terms of being abandoned and never experiencing unconditional love from a family.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: RenRen986 on October 27, 2021, 07:58:31 AM
They're clearly trying something different with this show because there is no other like it.

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

We got snubbed by peoples choice awards. I wasn't really mad about cause I know the show just came out until I saw Adele nominated for multiple categories. I wish Brandy had some more young rabid fans fr.

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Naomi is my favorite but i love all the characters OMG!! Episode 2

:plzstop: :plzstop:

:'(

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Hugo dumped Brandy for Jazmine Sullivan. Maybe he'd like the show more for her  :dead:

Young

I screamed @ Eve's man trying act like he forgot he did the mess 

boy PLEA' 

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: RenRen986 on October 27, 2021, 07:58:31 AM
I liked Ep 2 and liked how it fleshed out the story more. I still feel like the show moves in fast forward. Everything seems like an overview.  I love the comedy aspect of the show but I never feel the emotional weight of ANY of the drama.

Yeah, it made sense for the pilot caas they had to jam everything in. But they really neded to expand on the cam Brandy mess. If he is Jojo's Dad (i still think it might be the Manager) then why rush through their relationship? Even if they were jsut smashing we should have seen more than the hotel scene.

BrandyFromTheFuture

October 27, 2021, 11:40:05 AM #2273 Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 11:41:29 AM by BrandySavedMyLife
Guys, the international fans need your help! Well I don't know about the others, but I do for sure lol

Some member wrote in this thread that we could stream queens on a website called brokensilenze. I watched the first episode there, so thanks for that - but the quality isnt great and for episode two, the video is out of synch with the audio so i cant bear that! I found another website with great quality but I cant get it to load more than the first two minutes. its not my connection, netflix works perfectly fine and fast.

so my question: is there any other way I can fully enjoy this series from outside of the US? Is there maybe a site where I can download the episodes in good quality? I'd be forever grateful! :cmereddy:

rosone1

:plzstop: Who cast Jill's ex.He looks more like her dad

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on October 27, 2021, 11:40:05 AM
Guys, the international fans need your help! Well I don't know about the others, but I do for sure lol

Some member wrote in this thread that we could stream queens on a website called brokensilenze. I watched the first episode there, so thanks for that - but the quality isnt great and for episode two, the video is out of synch with the audio so i cant bear that! I found another website with great quality but I cant get it to load more than the first two minutes. its not my connection, netflix works perfectly fine and fast.

so my question: is there any other way I can fully enjoy this series from outside of the US? Is there maybe a site where I can download the episodes in good quality? I'd be forever grateful! :cmereddy:

are you familiar with torrents?

b7

Sddddff

Leslie Jones better STAN. The flashbacks gave me life too. They're eating their roles up

https://twitter.com/lesdoggg/status/1453302440846053394?s=21

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 27, 2021, 04:59:44 AM
Not the "Glamoury of Polyamory" :plzstop:

Can't blame him for trying... I thought they said no too fast and should have thought about it

:kii:

long-timeTheRoofFan

So who got shot???  :uhh:

I'm here for the show.. .my only observation is that it jumps around A LOT... I hope they don't forget to fully flush out each storyline.. I need answers  :blush:

BrandonBranlee

October 27, 2021, 01:17:16 PM #2279 Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 01:19:17 PM by BrandonBranlee
Did anyone else hate the scene where Brandy sings wrecking ball. It was so awkward. That man just standing there with no expression for 3 minutes. Was she singing to that man, her daughter, both? I love the cover but kinda hate this scene 🤦🤦🤦. Would have been better if she was just singing by herself at home while looking at a pic of her daughter or something. Maybe the scene would have carried actual emotional weight if Brandy was singing live in the scene. I love this show but some cracks in the design are showing as of episode 2.