Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Troye on October 27, 2021, 12:56:40 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on October 27, 2021, 11:40:05 AM
Guys, the international fans need your help! Well I don't know about the others, but I do for sure lol

Some member wrote in this thread that we could stream queens on a website called brokensilenze. I watched the first episode there, so thanks for that - but the quality isnt great and for episode two, the video is out of synch with the audio so i cant bear that! I found another website with great quality but I cant get it to load more than the first two minutes. its not my connection, netflix works perfectly fine and fast.

so my question: is there any other way I can fully enjoy this series from outside of the US? Is there maybe a site where I can download the episodes in good quality? I'd be forever grateful! :cmereddy:

are you familiar with torrents?
yea but i'd rather not, im not that experienced and dont wanna catch a virus or get a fine (we get fines for download stuff through torrent in germany).

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on October 27, 2021, 01:17:16 PM
Did anyone else hate the scene where Brandy sings wrecking ball. It was so awkward. That man just standing there with no expression for 3 minutes. Was she singing to that man, her daughter, both? I love the cover but kinda hate this scene 🤦🤦🤦. Would have been better if she was just singing by herself at home while looking at a pic of her daughter or something. Maybe the scene would have carried actual emotional weight if Brandy was singing live in the scene. I love this show but some cracks in the design are showing as of episode 2.

i can see how some would feel a bit awkward but in a sense thats the point.  She wants to be a star and she was showing her worth by any means necessary .  I personally think us a STANS want bran to succeed.  We want her to succeed so bad we are literally breaking down her performance on the show and finding any and everything that could possibly be wrong. So if something bad happens we are prepared but  we need to just enjoy it for what it is.  At the end of the day the cracks you see we cant do anything about it.  Enjoy the show for what it is ... or dont

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on October 27, 2021, 01:20:10 PM
Guys, the international fans need your help! Well I don't know about the others, but I do for sure lol

Some member wrote in this thread that we could stream queens on a website called brokensilenze. I watched the first episode there, so thanks for that - but the quality isnt great and for episode two, the video is out of synch with the audio so i cant bear that! I found another website with great quality but I cant get it to load more than the first two minutes. its not my connection, netflix works perfectly fine and fast.

so my question: is there any other way I can fully enjoy this series from outside of the US? Is there maybe a site where I can download the episodes in good quality? I'd be forever grateful! :cmereddy:

yea but i'd rather not, im not that experienced and dont wanna catch a virus or get a fine (we get fines for download stuff through torrent in germany).

Well how else do you expect to watch the show?? anyway you watch wont be legal.  broken silence was illegal as well.  you dont have a VPN?

BrandyFromTheFuture

October 27, 2021, 01:36:56 PM #2283 Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 01:39:41 PM by BrandySavedMyLife
Quote from: Troye on October 27, 2021, 01:26:16 PM

Well how else do you expect to watch the show?? anyway you watch wont be legal.  broken silence was illegal as well.  you dont have a VPN?
the thing is, if you just stream from one of those sites it will likely be fine, but with torrents you properly download the file and i think it also gets automatically shared with others to download, thats where it gets likely you might get a fine over here. But youre right i should get a vpn.

Still thank you for your help! I just found a good quality stream that is loading properly on: watchmovie.cc if anyone is interested! Just type in queens and you'll find it.

RAY7

Did anyone else hate the scene where Brandy sings wrecking ball. It was so awkward. That man just standing there with no expression for 3 minutes. Was she singing to that man, her daughter, both? I love the cover but kinda hate this scene 🤦🤦🤦. Would have been better if she was just singing by herself at home while looking at a pic of her daughter or something. Maybe the scene would have carried actual emotional weight if Brandy was singing live in the scene. I love this show but some cracks in the design are showing as of episode 2.
yea that was a mess. I actually think it would've made more sense if she literally bursted into the house singing "I came in like a wrecking baaaalll" live and acapella. It would've made a stronger impact IMO

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Troye on October 27, 2021, 01:23:46 PM

i can see how some would feel a bit awkward but in a sense thats the point.  She wants to be a star and she was showing her worth by any means necessary .  I personally think us a STANS want bran to succeed.  We want her to succeed so bad we are literally breaking down her performance on the show and finding any and everything that could possibly be wrong. So if something bad happens we are prepared but  we need to just enjoy it for what it is.  At the end of the day the cracks you see we cant do anything about it.  Enjoy the show for what it is ... or dont

Just because someone thigns scene is corn doesn't mean they're not enjoing the show. I thought it was corny and she sounded a mess, so I forwarded through it - still loved the episode overall :plzstop:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on October 27, 2021, 01:36:56 PM

the thing is, if you just stream from one of those sites it will likely be fine, but with torrents you properly download the file and i think it also gets automatically shared with others to download, thats where it gets likely you might get a fine over here.

Still thank you for your help! I just found a good quality stream that is loading properly on: watchmovie.cc if anyone is interested! Just type in queens and you'll find it.

ok cool! let us know how you feel after you watched!!

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Troye on October 27, 2021, 01:40:05 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on October 27, 2021, 01:36:56 PM

the thing is, if you just stream from one of those sites it will likely be fine, but with torrents you properly download the file and i think it also gets automatically shared with others to download, thats where it gets likely you might get a fine over here.

ok cool! let us know how you feel after you watched!!
i will!

BrandyFromTheFuture

I really enjoyed this second episode and it was good to get some more of the backstory. I do agree that the wrecking ball scene was a bit awkward and would have made more sense if it was an actual stripped down acapella vocal MOMENT. It gave me Glee lol

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Rudest Lil Madam on October 27, 2021, 06:28:16 AM
Jill snapping on that girl for asking her to dinner

NDNNFNFBBDBDBBBBBBBBBB
that was my fav part tbh, her acting was very strong there.

long-timeTheRoofFan

Aren't you the one who thought you heard a second person on the song?

:uhh:

:kii:

She was never singing WITH her daughter or to her daughter .... she was always singing to the Record Label Executive ... she was inspired by her daughter to be brave enough to fight for the solo record deal... She was singing about how she's given her all to music, but all it does is wreck her.

:uhh:

long-timeTheRoofFan

It's shady how there was labels checking for Nasty Bitches before Butter Pecan was even added, and then she came in and stole the whole bag... Nasty Bitch, nah, you can call me the boss

:flamebroiled:

long-timeTheRoofFan

Folks are saying Episode 2 is like a Brandy biopic a bit if you exchange the manager for Wanye, that they were secretly dating and he left her for somebody else when he got tired of keeping secrete and caught up cheating

:stressed:

at least people are really getting into it

RAY7

But what about Cam, her being in a group rapping, raising her daughter completely alone, no fake marriage?