Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brandy Barbie

BranBran

Really liked the second episode.
I just saw the ratings haven't been good. I hope it is doing better on streaming, I'm afraid about this not getting a second season.

long-timeTheRoofFan

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BranBran on October 28, 2021, 07:30:05 AM
Really liked the second episode.
I just saw the ratings haven't been good. I hope it is doing better on streaming, I'm afraid about this not getting a second season.

I think the numbers are fine. At least for streaming.

Also the major issue is the time slot. That needs to change imo.  9pm is late af and it's 10 pm other places.

I'm sure they will figure it out. They aren't just gonna cancel this show  with all the money they put into it.

b7

Yeah i think it's too early to call it either way. I'm enjoying it too much to even think about cancellation and all that mess ssdd i really don't see it, although always possible of course.

BrandonBranlee

I have to wonder if this was the right network for this. Certainly the lead in is bad. Queens is losing half of The Bachelorette's viewers. The ratings are really bad and we can't see streaming numbers to guage its success. Personally I highly doubt whatever it's doing on Hulu is making up for a 1.3 rating. 

Also it's not a matter of getting to see what's already been filmed. Those episodes will be released, but right now I worry about ABC cutting the budget /episodes towards the end of the season. I doubt it's all been filmed yet. 

bby ddy

I gotta be honest guys, I'm really not feeling the show like that  :-/

But since it's Brandy, I'll let it be background noise outta support... but if she wasn't on there I wouldn't watch at ALL.

b7

Meh, I'm enjoying the show and think they'll be fine. 1.8 ain't great but there have been worse that stuck around a bit longer. They're filming through the end of the year, i believe. Whatever will be, will be. I say for the ones enjoying the show or warming up to it, just keep enjoying it and try not to focus on all that cuz it's outta ur control anyhow.

b7

October 28, 2021, 10:32:15 AM #2378 Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 10:36:17 AM by Somebody's RIG
Quote from: bby ddy on October 28, 2021, 10:29:15 AM
I gotta be honest guys, I'm really not feeling the show like that  :-/

But since it's Brandy, I'll let it be background noise outta support... but if she wasn't on there I wouldn't watch at ALL.
:wub:

Nothing wrong with that! This kinda show ain't for everybody. Don't force yourself. I wouldn't if i didn't use but i do

b7

October 28, 2021, 11:16:36 AM #2380 Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 11:16:51 AM by Somebody's RIG
The battle rap between Eve's character Brianna and Brandy's Naomi looks and sounds so real for Tuesday's upcoming episode

:plzstop:

I wish i could find the clip i saw

GYNandTONIC

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 28, 2021, 11:16:36 AM
The battle rap between Eve's character Brianna and Brandy's Naomi looks and sounds so real for Tuesday's upcoming episode

:plzstop:

I wish i could find the clip i saw

Yeah, that part is gonna be cold AF!

BrandonBranlee

Do you guys think an actual real live performance would help the promo? Eve is about to pop tho...