Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

Not us in here talking bout numbers and cancellation so early  :uhh:

Just enjoy the show or not and let the network decide that

b7

Quote from: Harlem on October 28, 2021, 01:54:19 PM

:plzstop:

Waaaay too early. It's definitely a "either you like the show" or don't and that's OK. But i agree  :kii: Relax, guys. We all want Brandy to slay and i think she is 🤷🏾‍♂️

b7

Quote from: long-timeNastyGirl on October 28, 2021, 01:10:51 PM
Holy Vocals: Brandy's Cover of "Wrecking Ball" Is the Version We Never Knew We Needed

https://www.popsugar.com/entertainment/brandy-miley-cyrus-wrecking-ball-cover-queens-48574373

Queens might be filled with nostalgic references and '90s hip-hop sounds galore, but the ABC show just blessed our ears with one of the best modern-day covers, and we can't stop listening to it. During Tuesday night's episode, Brandy sang "Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus, putting her own spin on the emotional ballad in a serious mic-drop moment. It all began when her character, Naomi, aka Xplicit Lyrics, showed up to a dismissive label executive's house to prove that she is more than worthy of her own record deal, and what happened next was magical.

With her on-screen daughter, Jojo, playing piano at home (side note: also incredibly talented) combined with the background vocals of the Queens cast, Brandy's cover of the song blew everyone away . . . even the neighbors! And fans could not get enough of this performance. Brandy asked her followers on Twitter what their favorite part of the episode was and the replies were flooded with tweets about her rendition of "Wrecking Ball." Watch the video above and prepare to be amazed.

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Harlem on October 28, 2021, 01:54:19 PM

I couldn't agree more

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: long-timeNastyGirl on October 28, 2021, 01:08:07 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on October 28, 2021, 12:45:11 PM
A late night show or award show performance starting off with Brandy sitting on a chair, lights out with just one spotlight on her, accompanied by a guitarist, singing ,,hear me". Lights turn red, beat drops and the girls come out for a ,,nasty girl"/ ,,queen of hearts" medley. Someone pitch this to ABC.

:kii:
its good right?  :bvy:

BrandyFromTheFuture

Holy Vocals: Brandy's Cover of "Wrecking Ball" Is the Version We Never Knew We Needed

https://www.popsugar.com/entertainment/brandy-miley-cyrus-wrecking-ball-cover-queens-48574373

Queens might be filled with nostalgic references and '90s hip-hop sounds galore, but the ABC show just blessed our ears with one of the best modern-day covers, and we can't stop listening to it. During Tuesday night's episode, Brandy sang "Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus, putting her own spin on the emotional ballad in a serious mic-drop moment. It all began when her character, Naomi, aka Xplicit Lyrics, showed up to a dismissive label executive's house to prove that she is more than worthy of her own record deal, and what happened next was magical.

With her on-screen daughter, Jojo, playing piano at home (side note: also incredibly talented) combined with the background vocals of the Queens cast, Brandy's cover of the song blew everyone away . . . even the neighbors! And fans could not get enough of this performance. Brandy asked her followers on Twitter what their favorite part of the episode was and the replies were flooded with tweets about her rendition of "Wrecking Ball." Watch the video above and prepare to be amazed.
lol the queens cast didnt sing bg's on Wrecking ball, it's all brandy!

Buy The Stars✨

i think they assume cause the track says Queens cast and brandy 

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on October 28, 2021, 02:59:47 PM

lol the queens cast didnt sing bg's on Wrecking ball, it's all brandy!

Pretty solid review considering the never heard the song

:dead:

b7

ACOUSTICdy after a week on Spotify under "Queens cast".  This brand new show

:wellheythere:

long-timeTheRoofFan

I'm listening to the official Soundtrack playlist on YouTube and I just noticed that it says BUY Season 1 of Queens on YouTube ...

I already purchased the season on iTunes ... but for anyone that isn't in the US that is looking for the show... aside from iTunes you can also buy it on YouTube... enjoy

:plzstop:

b7

Buy The Stars✨

ackkk listening party tomorrow y'all!!

long-timeTheRoofFan

b7