Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

GYNandTONIC

Quote from: Young on November 03, 2021, 12:01:15 AM
I think Valeria may lowkey be my favorite character atm

I think last night sealed it for me. It was the scene where the manager was trying to pull on her heart strings and she said no thanks. That's was really refreshing from a writing standpoint, cause typically the woman would fall into the mans arms. She's very well aware of her position in the group, and has no issues playing her part...which is an important one

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: GYNandTONIC  :wub: :wub:link=topic=101975.msg2811775#msg2811775 date=1635933294

I think last night sealed it for me. It was the scene where the manager was trying to pull on her heart strings and she said no thanks. That's was really refreshing from a writing standpoint, cause typically the woman would fall into the mans arms. She's very well aware of her position in the group, and has no issues playing her part...which is an important one
:wub:
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Gilgamesh.

I really like Bri but I can't help but feel she got over the cheating too quickly

DopeSoul.

Cowgirl

Gilgamesh.

RAY7

Quote from: DopeSoul. on November 03, 2021, 09:17:51 AM
Wait cause eve ate in this battle
!!!
Thank God. I know she's playing a role but it wouldn't be good for her to lose a rap battle on national tv. Especially to Brandy

DopeSoul.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on November 03, 2021, 05:54:54 AM

I like that she owns her mess too.

BrandonBranlee

Brandy is Brandy, but Jill is my favorite character. She's so fun and I'm a big Naturi fan now because she's the reason. I don't like how the ep ended. I feel like Eve should have reacted differently.