Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DopeSoul.

Yeah

her reactions aren't realistic at all

it makes me cringe 

Cowgirl

Andthecategoryis...

I LOVE Brandy in this role and we get to see her playing a mom which is refreshing. I love all of the characters and they literally give no filler which I can appreciate. Brianna/EVE does react weird which can be very unsettling. LMAO when she closed them eyes not giving two fvcks. I think half of it is to keep the show from being too dramatic/serious but ehh idk.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Cowgirl

She could've at least shed a single tear.. unless she killed him and we don't know it yet.
:jarvwhereru:

BrandonBranlee

I would have appreciated the scene a lot more if Brianna showed more emotion. Who wouldn't start crying when their husband dies? 

b7

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on November 03, 2021, 10:33:13 AM
I would have appreciated the scene a lot more if Brianna showed more emotion. Who wouldn't start crying when their husband dies?
You would think!

But it's definitely intentional that her character has been written this way, so we'll have to see. They'll show the funeral in next weeks episode. Who knows? She may have killed em off :kii:

Bish

BrandonBranlee

That would make no sense if she killed him off. Gonna be interesting where they take that character because she's gonna be pregnant in the show. Def doesn't feel like Professor Sex is gonna be making a comeback. 

b7

November 03, 2021, 11:26:04 AM #2800 Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 11:36:19 AM by Somebody's RIG
Quote from: BrandonBranlee on November 03, 2021, 11:20:51 AM
That would make no sense if she killed him off. Gonna be interesting where they take that character because she's gonna be pregnant in the show. Def doesn't feel like Professor Sex is gonna be making a comeback.
i was joking about her killing him

But not everybody is the boo boo crying type. I don't care for her reactions in some of these scenes either but I'm sure it's in the script. It's only week 3. Professor Sex got plenty of time to come back and there's no need to rush that story arc at all IMO.

Her character may have been through some sort of trauma that won't allow her to react like a "normal" person would

Buy The Stars✨

b7

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on November 03, 2021, 11:34:58 AM
More reviews rolling in. Episode 3 "Who you calling a bitch"?

LINK:

https://www.vulture.com/article/queens-season-1-episode-3-who-you-calling-a-bitch.html?utm_campaign=vulture&utm_medium=s1&utm_source=tw
Valeria's mess with Naomi is about to bubble up all over again and it's even deeper now. I wonder if Valeria will regret choosing her own life over having Eric's baby as it now appears Naomi has? Even though Naomi didn't want him or the rest of the world to know. Whew.

Read the entire article if you can! I love what they wrote about Naomi and her daughters scenes and of course Jills LGBTQ night out on the town :kii: