Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: rosone1 on November 03, 2021, 02:32:22 PM
Sheesh.That battle was intense.
:plzstop:

Brianna said Aht Aht, you don't get to control everything. I got bars too

😤😤😤

She shoulda had this energy for her husband Jeff, but i see women like that all the time. They can give everybody else that attitude but "Love" makes them act differently. Well, not just women.

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: HUGO on November 03, 2021, 12:47:51 PM
The show is still terrible imo
Cringy as fuck

So don't watch it then :uhh:. Everything isn't for everybody babes. Let it the fuck go. Like DAMN. We heard you the first time. WE like it. Stay the fuck out the thread if it's gonna bother your spirit :uhh:.

BrandonBranlee

Not Briana fighting the white girl in the church! Ima need this show to keep being this fun! I love it 

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on November 03, 2021, 02:46:38 PM
Quote from: HUGO on November 03, 2021, 12:47:51 PM
The show is still terrible imo
Cringy as fuck

So don't watch it then :uhh:. Everything isn't for everybody babes. Let it the fuck go. Like DAMN. We heard you the first time. WE like it. Stay the fuck out the thread if it's gonna bother your spirit :uhh:.

:dead: 

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on November 03, 2021, 02:54:21 PM

Not Briana fighting the white girl in the church! Ima need this show to keep being this fun! I love it

Next weeks episode looks the fuck good  :stressed:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on November 03, 2021, 02:54:21 PM

Death!! Well they wanted hood Brianna well they got her

DrewBabyLove

Episode 3 has been my favorite so far. Loved Eve and Brandy story scenes the most.

rosone1

Can't wait for next week.
Wow it has 100% ratings on Rotten Tomato.

long-timeTheRoofFan

Jill needs to get a little better at her girl on girl scenes in my opinion .... she seems afraid and pulls away a bit right before each girl on girl kissing scene... I can tell she's not really a dyke and I don't want to be able to tell

:blush:

TogetherAgain

This was the best episode so far. Sticking to a single time period helps the storytelling 

Quest

Quote from: long-timeNastyGirl on November 03, 2021, 03:07:16 PM
Jill needs to get a little better at her girl on girl scenes in my opinion .... she seems afraid and pulls away a bit right before each girl on girl kissing scene... I can tell she's not really a dyke and I don't want to be able to tell

:blush:
she pulls back. It doesn't bother me though because the character is still getting comfortable with her sexuality.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on November 03, 2021, 02:34:29 PM
Quote from: rosone1 on November 03, 2021, 02:32:22 PM
Sheesh.That battle was intense.
:plzstop:

Brianna said Aht Aht, you don't get to control everything. I got bars too

😤😤😤

She shoulda had this energy for her husband Jeff, but i see women like that all the time. They can give everybody else that attitude but "Love" makes them act differently. Well, not just women.
Speak the truth!!!!

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

The show is number 3 trending on hulu. It was at 2, but chucky seems to be increasing it's viewers.