Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on November 03, 2021, 04:02:45 PM
And "BMF" is your typical drug hood tale we have seen so many times, I don't know how people are still entertained by it.
sddddddf it does give me "Power" but it looked good from the scene that i saw. I'll check it out eventually but I'm in no rush  :dead:

RAY7

And "BMF" is your typical drug hood tale we have seen so many times, I don't know how people are still entertained by it.
Im not watching because 50 is involved but, it's actually a biopic based on hugely notorious gang members/ drug dealers. One of the gang members' son is playing the young version of him. So ppl are definitely tuning in unfortunately

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Troye on November 03, 2021, 04:12:25 PM

i was gonna give it a try.. but like you said i feel like we seen it before.

Nothing is really topping the wire IMO
Agreed!!! I did love breaking bad though.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: RAY7 on November 03, 2021, 04:24:53 PM
Im not watching because 50 is involved but, it's actually a biopic based on hugely notorious gang members/ drug dealers. One of the gang members' son is playing the young version of him. So ppl are definitely tuning in unfortunately
Yea I know. It still isn't worthy of a tv show IMO. And not smart programming with 2 power spin offs running months apart. Where's the balance of storylines? I'm not surprised that people are watching it, black folks always support those types or shows, that's why they're always making them.

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Have y'all noticed Hulu has been liking posts and replying to peoples tweets.

b7

November 03, 2021, 04:56:14 PM #2855 Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 04:56:29 PM by Somebody's RIG
Quote from: Rudest Lil Madam on November 03, 2021, 04:15:31 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on November 03, 2021, 01:31:40 PM
IDK if current Missy would give Bran something good
I don't know if she's capable. When was the last time she had something good?
Missy put out that EP recently and the one song i really liked is the one she's singing on. Kinda gives an Acapella (something is missing) tea in terms of the way she produced it.

Missy just needs to lean into her singing ability a lot more cuz she can still put together a tune when it comes to that but I'm not necessarily clamoring for her to work with Brandy. Timbaland is iffy for me as well but they do have great chemistry. I love their love for each other

b7

Quote from: RAY7 on November 03, 2021, 04:24:53 PM
!!!

Big Meech.  The young guy is attractive and has built a nice following form himself. It's not touching "Snowfall" tho from what i can tell

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on November 03, 2021, 04:26:46 PM

ohhh i still gotta watch that. Did u see Bryan Cranson in his show on Showtime? "Your Honor" SLAYS

It's dark and heavy but the acting was phenomenal

:omf:

I'd highly recommend that miniseries

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on November 03, 2021, 04:36:25 PM
!!!!!

I chuckled when they hopped in my mentions the other night :kii: stan OUT for your Queen Brandy, Hulu!  :kii:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on November 03, 2021, 04:58:28 PM

ohhh i still gotta watch that. Did u see Bryan Cranson in his show on Showtime? "Your Honor" SLAYS

Yea I started it last winter but for some reason forgot about it.

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on November 03, 2021, 05:10:12 PM

there are so many damn shows, it's overwhelming! 

So, for Queens to trend top 3 on Hulu at any point is huge :wub: word is SPREADING and the viral clips have definitely helped.  I saw a lot of people on twitter - right before yesterdays slayage - saying "oh wow maybe i need to get into this show" after a few clips went around.

:blessed:

Thank God for steaming and Hulu. No one really watches live tv like that unless it's a sporting event or a super popular show, but even those are dwindling. I remember when everyone use to tweet about Scandal like it was the SuperBowl during seasons 2, 3 and some of season 4. Then it slowly died down

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on November 03, 2021, 04:59:15 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on November 03, 2021, 04:36:25 PM
!!!!!

I chuckled when they hopped in my mentions the other night :kii: stan OUT for your Queen Brandy, Hulu!  :kii:
Yessir! I gagged too! We gotta be smart about what we tweet tho, I'm sure that's a intern gathering feedback for the president.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on November 03, 2021, 05:13:31 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on November 03, 2021, 05:10:12 PM

there are so many damn shows, it's overwhelming! 

So, for Queens to trend top 3 on Hulu at any point is huge :wub: word is SPREADING and the viral clips have definitely helped.  I saw a lot of people on twitter - right before yesterdays slayage - saying "oh wow maybe i need to get into this show" after a few clips went around.

Thank God for steaming and Hulu. No one really watches live tv like that unless it's a sporting event or a super popular show, but even those are dwindling. I remember when everyone use to tweet about Scandal like it was the SuperBowl during seasons 2, 3 and some of season 4. Then it slowly died down
Very overwhelming! I blame the pandemic for throwing me off my tv/movie watching schedule lmao.

It's definitely a good look for them to trend so high on hulu. Just want it to continue. Now you know people stopped tweeting about Scandal in season 4 because it became trash, well at least I did lbvs.

BrandonBranlee

I wouldn't trust the Hulu trending section. I believe that is not a real list of the top shows on there, but merely another place for Disney/ABC to advertise their shows near the top. 

rosone1

Quote from: HUGO on November 03, 2021, 03:39:25 PM
Quote from: Troye on November 03, 2021, 03:28:27 PM
Quote from: HUGO on November 03, 2021, 03:23:50 PM
Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on November 03, 2021, 02:46:38 PM
Quote from: HUGO on November 03, 2021, 12:47:51 PM
The show   is still terrible imo
Cringy as fuck

So don't watch it then :uhh:. Everything isn't for everybody babes. Let it the fuck go. Like DAMN. We heard you the first time. WE like it. Stay the fuck out the thread if it's gonna bother your spirit :uhh:.

fffff it's just not gewd bby and I'll say it however many times I want

WhT shows on tv do you currently watch ?

Oooof Insecure, and im obsessed with BMF

BMF   :gorlonfire:
But Lamar gotta go.Crazy self.