Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Yall really dont like MISSY huh? '

i think producer wise Missy would be good for bran.. it def cant be any worse than the DJ camper songs we got with B7.  Yall gonna drag but when whenever Without me came out with fanny and kelly i alwats felt like bran would have been perfect on there IMO

BrandonBranlee

DJ Camper and Brandy made some great music together. The hell you talkin bout. That 3 way duet wasn't gonna live up to anyone's expectations. 

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Definitely truth in those trending list. Little fires everywhere trend for an entire year :plzstop: I mean it's good but not that damn good lol. 
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Troye on November 03, 2021, 05:40:52 PM

i think producer wise Missy would be good for bran.. it def cant be any worse than the DJ camper songs we got with B7.  Yall gonna drag but when whenever Without me came out with fanny and kelly i alwats felt like bran would have been perfect on there IMO
I think Brandy was on the wishlist for that song. Of course Kelly got the placement because of her popularity at that time.

I don't want brandy to work with Camper anymore. Too basic for me.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on November 03, 2021, 05:43:45 PM
DJ Camper and Brandy made some great music together. The hell you talkin bout. That 3 way duet wasn't gonna live up to anyone's expectations.

they made some OK music together.  B7 wasnt no HUMAN thats for sure but this aint the thread for that.  also i wasnt talking about the 3 way duet with jazzy and fanny.    which does still need to happen when the time is right !

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on November 03, 2021, 05:49:37 PM
Quote from: Troye on November 03, 2021, 05:40:52 PM

I think Brandy was on the wishlist for that song. Of course Kelly got the placement because of her popularity at that time.

I don't want brandy to work with Camper anymore. Too basic for me.

100 percent agreed!!

b7

This Gif skndndndnfmmfmfmf

ACT, Brandy!

https://twitter.com/queensabc/status/1455724714090016768?s=21

Her comedic timing on this show is so subtle and perfect for her character Naomi :kii:

b7

The girls are definitely beating down Brandy's door right now and it seems like she's working with a TON of people. I can't wait to see what she's up to, musically! I feel like it ain't just Queens

:gorlonfire:

Vonc2002

Im watching the current episode and the show is really good tbh. Eve ate that ass up in the battle and she's ACTING with this cheating husband storyline
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Brandy hasnt acted this naturally since moesha. She's doing well
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Micheal Watson

this rap battle is really some compelling tv  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Love love loved it

ReVon

SOME OF BRIANA'S REACTIONS, WHEN IT COMES TO HER HUSBAND ARE VERY Bree Van de Kamp
FROM DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES IMO.
BECAUSE HER REACTIONS TO OTHER CHARACTERS ARE MORE IN POCKET.
I THINK THERE IS A REASON FOR THOSE AWKWARD REACTIONS WITH HIM THAT WE WILL
FIND OUT LATER IN THE STORY.

ReVon

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 03, 2021, 07:42:50 PM
Brandy hasnt acted this naturally since moesha. She's doing well

YES!!!! SHE IS DEFINITELY IN HER ELEMENT.

Micheal Watson

Rxxf

BRANDY