Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrandyFromTheFuture

Ah i remember now. Eric told her she wouldve been a great mother and she replied she never wanted to be one. I just didn't get that they were alluding to her actually having been pregnant.

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on November 03, 2021, 06:22:35 PM
This Gif skndndndnfmmfmfmf

ACT, Brandy!

https://twitter.com/queensabc/status/1455724714090016768?s=21

Her comedic timing on this show is so subtle and perfect for her character Naomi :kii:
she was so good right here. Also wven valeria said something in the studio and she replied ,,child sit down", i died.

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on November 03, 2021, 05:31:23 PM
I wouldn't trust the Hulu trending section. I believe that is not a real list of the top shows on there, but merely another place for Disney/ABC to advertise their shows near the top.
are you calling them fraudulent

duboisrene

The storylines hasn't been discussed heavily in here. But does anyone watching think that Brianna's character is the one who actually got shot? It may have not been intended but in the grand scheme it's starting to make me think it's an easy way out for Eve personally. Her character can either live or die and it could be a cliffhanger until next season. 🤔

Rxxf

I hope Hugo gets the healing he needs, in general. Something seems off balance there.
We support you. And I'm sorry if no one else in your life does.
Sending you positive energy. 
BRANDY

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Rxxf on November 07, 2021, 09:10:23 AM
I hope Hugo gets the healing he needs, in general. Something seems off balance there.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: duboisrene on November 07, 2021, 07:38:09 AM
But does anyone watching think that Brianna's character is the one who actually got shot? It may have not been intended but in the grand scheme it's starting to make me think it's an easy way out for Eve personally. Her character can either live or die and it could be a cliffhanger until next season. 🤔
You might be on to something.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Sovereign.

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on November 07, 2021, 09:16:03 AM
Quote from: Rxxf on November 07, 2021, 09:10:23 AM

Ma Lo

Yeah Hugo has been corrupted by a bunch of haters dissing Brandy in private chat rooms. Bad association spoils useful habits ...that's in the Bible. 

Lazarus

Buy The Stars✨

shante smith

anyhoo

regardless of how everything goes im sure ghan will take it in stride and, if need be, move on to the next amazing and fun thing lined up for her
like she has been doin for quite a few months now

bitch lemme play startin now

DopeSoul.

SssddDDDDDFFDDFFFDF

I think the show is corny but I love brandy's visibility. She's in her glory and happy. I watch solely  just to see her although I'm not really enjoying the mess.