Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Range Rover Evoque

Quote from: Àlákọrí ni bọ̀bọ́ yẹn sẹ́ on November 07, 2021, 09:31:54 AM
Yeah Hugo has been corrupted by a bunch of haters dissing Brandy in private chat rooms. Bad association spoils useful habits ...that's in the Bible.
You know what's also in the bible?

I think I read that being a dick sucking faggot gets you a one way pass to hell

so get ready to enjoy eternity being a pop tart with the toaster on high, fucking faggot

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Range Rover Evoque on November 07, 2021, 06:46:53 PM
Yeah Hugo has been corrupted by a bunch of haters dissing Brandy in private chat rooms. Bad association spoils useful habits ...that's in the Bible.

so get ready to enjoy eternity being a pop tart with the toaster on high, fucking faggot

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

b7

Quote from: duboisrene on November 07, 2021, 07:38:09 AM
The storylines hasn't been discussed heavily in here. But does anyone watching think that Brianna's character is the one who actually got shot? It may have not been intended but in the grand scheme it's starting to make me think it's an easy way out for Eve personally. Her character can either live or die and it could be a cliffhanger until next season. 🤔
ooooh makes sense

I keep forgetting about that.

:guys:

b7

November 08, 2021, 01:51:30 AM #3049 Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 01:52:01 AM by Somebody's RIG
Quote from: Lazarus on November 07, 2021, 10:29:23 AM
Not y'all wanting the show to be canceled  :dead:
I've never seen anything like it. Very weird

We like what we like and some people don't care for musicals and that's fine. I only care for certain ones my damn self but :unsure: whew

b7

Quote from: Jumpmaanjumpmaan on November 07, 2021, 02:41:30 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 07, 2021, 01:27:41 PM
Someone is in here saying that they want the shit cancelled?  Why not simply just not watch it and enjoy her other endeavors?  Not wishing for something to fail because u dont like it. Yall know yall be weird :omf:

Very well said.
ndndnsjjd

It's SCARY a bit

b7

Quote from: Kalifornia. on November 07, 2021, 07:12:56 PM
Quote from: Range Rover Evoque on November 07, 2021, 06:46:53 PM

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
May

:unsure:

b7

:dead: @ the Range Rover username. Do better! That doesn't trigger anyone like ya'll think it does. The car jokes ain't edgy in 2021, just very late

:plzstop:

And i thought "Queens" was corny. Baby, it doesn't get any more corny than what some of ya'll are trying to do. Most of us are happy and enjoy the show :kii: if it bothers you that much, u gotta be miserable as fuck. Yikes!

b7

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on November 07, 2021, 06:38:36 AM
Ah i remember now. Eric told her she wouldve been a great mother and she replied she never wanted to be one. I just didn't get that they were alluding to her actually having been pregnant.
!!!!! I think she was

b7

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on November 07, 2021, 06:44:01 AM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on November 03, 2021, 06:22:35 PM
This Gif skndndndnfmmfmfmf

ACT, Brandy!

https://twitter.com/queensabc/status/1455724714090016768?s=21

Her comedic timing on this show is so subtle and perfect for her character Naomi :kii:
she was so good right here. Also wven valeria said something in the studio and she replied ,,child sit down", i died.
:kii:

I really enjoyed her the most in this episode and she plays a mom VERY well for obvious reasons  :kii: the arguing was believable as hell. Mother daughter relationships are obviously something she has major experience with in every imaginable angle, with Sonja and Sy'rai

b7

Over 200 pages of Queens discussion and we're only 3 episodes deep, huh?

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on November 08, 2021, 12:38:05 PM

One thing i forgot is the more bran is out there the more HATE she is gonna get.. I just hope she doesnt pay attention to most of it and I saw you pointed out the range rover user name.. i didnt even catch that.  Its fucked up but no one here is gonna be triggered much by that .. they tried it though

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on November 08, 2021, 02:00:32 AM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on November 07, 2021, 06:38:36 AM
Ah i remember now. Eric told her she wouldve been a great mother and she replied she never wanted to be one. I just didn't get that they were alluding to her actually having been pregnant.
!!!!! I think she was

I thought that's what they were saying, like she had an abortion or lost the baby. Now she's mad because he did have a baby, just with one of her good friends, not her.

b7

Quote from: Troye on November 08, 2021, 12:55:57 PM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on November 08, 2021, 12:38:05 PM

One thing i forgot is the more bran is out there the more HATE she is gonna get.. I just hope she doesnt pay attention to most of it and I saw you pointed out the range rover user name.. i didnt even catch that.  Its fucked up but no one here is gonna be triggered much by that .. they tried it though
!!!!

The fact that you didn't even catch it is further proof that they're stuck in 2007 and we ain't

:plzstop:

Poor thing