Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on November 08, 2021, 01:57:06 PM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on November 08, 2021, 02:00:32 AM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on November 07, 2021, 06:38:36 AM
Ah i remember now. Eric told her she wouldve been a great mother and she replied she never wanted to be one. I just didn't get that they were alluding to her actually having been pregnant.
!!!!! I think she was

I thought that's what they were saying, like she had an abortion or lost the baby. Now she's mad because he did have a baby, just with one of her good friends, not her.
Yup!!!

So that good rapport she'd just built with Naomi is gonna be out the window just a bit

:plzstop:

:stressed:

Time for mess

b7

November 08, 2021, 03:13:50 PM #3061 Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 03:14:19 PM by Somebody's RIG
And Troye that's such a good point. Brandy is rising and literally everywhere right now (and growing) so the hate is going to increase. Some folks were happy with things the way that they were just a few years back because that made the board more entertaining for them.

Threads about Brandy on the shaderoom for falling out with someone Is a lot more entertaining for a small number of people (I'm not saying everyone) as opposed to her putting out music every week and appearing on a musical where she can show off all of her different gifts.

I get it but they'll just have to deal and find fulfillment elsewhere. Brandy most certainly has 

:scrumptious:

Cowgirl

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on November 08, 2021, 03:13:50 PM
And Troye that's such a good point. Brandy is rising and literally everywhere right now (and growing) so the hate is going to increase. Some folks were happy with things the way that they were just a few years back because that made the board more entertaining for them.

Threads about Brandy on the shaderoom for falling out with someone Is a lot more entertaining for a small number of people (I'm not saying everyone) as opposed to her putting out music every week and appearing on a musical where she can show off all of her different gifts.

I get it but they'll just have to deal and find fulfillment elsewhere. Brandy most certainly has 

You're preaching king!!

The fact we get music every week while the show airs !! Like the fuckkkkkkkkkk. It's still hasn't processed all the way like EVERY WEEK this time last year who woulda fucking thought !!!

SN

They talked about how good she rapped on the breakfast club last week in a small clip after the battle rap aired too. I dunno if anyone caught it
Starts about 1hr and 20 min mark  ... I just love the love she is getting.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Rudest Lil Madam on November 08, 2021, 04:45:27 PM
People really don't wanna see Brandy doing WELL huh?

:omf: :omf: :omf: :omf: :omf: :omf:

Right!!

I don't get it ? Like why? Ppl holding on to shit from 2004 and  2007 like let it go smh

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

b7

Quote from: Troye on November 08, 2021, 05:10:10 PM

You're preaching king!!

The fact we get music every week while the show airs !! Like the fuckkkkkkkkkk. It's still hasn't processed all the way like EVERY WEEK this time last year who woulda fucking thought !!!

SN

They talked about how good she rapped on the breakfast club last week in a small clip after the battle rap aired too. I dunno if anyone caught it

ooooop

Lemme get in LMAO! Praise her

:omf:

b7

DrewBabyLove

Summertime

Quote from: DrewBabyLove on November 08, 2021, 08:34:47 PM

Just in case this wasn't posted

Aww, Nick and Bran being BFF is cute.  I wonder what she thinks about him popping out like 4 kids in one year  :plzstop:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Superstar Brandy on November 08, 2021, 08:53:44 PM

Aww, Nick and Bran being BFF is cute.  I wonder what she thinks about him popping out like 4 kids in one year  :plzstop:

We don't her no where near nick canons penis .. last thing we need is bran prego rn

BrandyFromTheFuture

!!! Haters gonna hate

BrandyFromTheFuture

brandy is glowing! Didnt know she was besties with Nick Cannon.

Rxxf

Quote from: Troye on November 08, 2021, 05:10:10 PM

You're preaching king!!

SN

:ohwow:
BRANDY