Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Troye on November 08, 2021, 08:58:56 PM
Quote from: Superstar Brandy on November 08, 2021, 08:53:44 PM
Quote from: DrewBabyLove on November 08, 2021, 08:34:47 PM

Just in case this wasn't posted

Aww, Nick and Bran being BFF is cute.  I wonder what she thinks about him popping out like 4 kids in one year  :plzstop:

We don't her no where near nick canons penis .. last thing we need is bran prego rn
loool

Rxxf

BRANDY

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on November 08, 2021, 09:07:49 PM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on November 08, 2021, 03:13:50 PM
And Troye that's such a good point. Brandy is rising and literally everywhere right now (and growing) so the hate is going to increase. Some folks were happy with things the way that they were just a few years back because that made the board more entertaining for them.

Threads about Brandy on the shaderoom for falling out with someone Is a lot more entertaining for a small number of people (I'm not saying everyone) as opposed to her putting out music every week and appearing on a musical where she can show off all of her different gifts.

I get it but they'll just have to deal and find fulfillment elsewhere. Brandy most certainly has 

:scrumptious:
!!! Haters gonna hate
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

b7

Quote from: Rxxf on November 08, 2021, 09:19:46 PM
Quote from: Troye on November 08, 2021, 05:10:10 PM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on November 08, 2021, 03:13:50 PM
And Troye that's such a good point. Brandy is rising and literally everywhere right now (and growing) so the hate is going to increase. Some folks were happy with things the way that they were just a few years back because that made the board more entertaining for them.

Threads about Brandy on the shaderoom for falling out with someone Is a lot more entertaining for a small number of people (I'm not saying everyone) as opposed to her putting out music every week and appearing on a musical where she can show off all of her different gifts.

I get it but they'll just have to deal and find fulfillment elsewhere. Brandy most certainly has 

:scrumptious:

You're preaching king!!

The fact we get music every week while the show airs !! Like the fuckkkkkkkkkk. It's still hasn't processed all the way like EVERY WEEK this time last year who woulda fucking thought !!!

SN

They talked about how good she rapped on the breakfast club last week in a small clip after the battle rap aired too. I dunno if anyone caught it
Starts about 1hr and 20 min mark  ... I just love the love she is getting.

:ohwow:
i forgot to click this sndndndn is it ADHD

long-timeTheRoofFan

November 09, 2021, 04:06:06 PM #3082 Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 04:07:51 PM by long-timeNastyGirl
Not calling brandy's rapping name from back in the day B-Bacca .....

It was Bran'Nu publicly... I'm starting to feel like it's been "B-Rocka" behind the scenes for years too

But B-Bacca... he's wrong for that..

:fuming:

Its nice that they played her rap battle and that Angela had nice things to say.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

b7

b7

Buy The Stars✨

Buy The Stars✨

RANDOM question.. does brandy really know how to play the guitar?