Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Brianna will be dealing with Jeff's baby mama for the rest of the season.  
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

I want a covers album from brandy asap. I got so many unique choices for her.

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

duboisrene

THIS WAS THEE EPISODE! Everyone acted their ass off. Each episode has gotten better and better but this one Won me over. I pray they stay in this direction. Perfect balance of drama, music and comedy. 

Rxxf

Quote from: duboisrene on November 09, 2021, 11:35:50 PM
THIS WAS THEE EPISODE! Everyone acted their ass off. Each episode has gotten better and better but this one Won me over. I pray they stay in this direction. Perfect balance of drama, music and comedy.
BRANDY

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

November 09, 2021, 11:55:55 PM #3109 Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 11:56:56 PM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
Yes! Preach!  That golden globe is theirs to lose.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

When you watch on hulu please watch multiple episodes. Thanks babes

Eh...

I enjoy the show and don't understand why all the negative comments but it really is struggling. Hopefully it does get a 2nd season.

"ABC's 'Queens' struggling to find an audience despite good reviews" https://www.ajc.com/life/radiotvtalk-blog/abcs-queens-struggling-to-find-an-audience-despite-good-reviews/D5XQUFRINZELNFTHQ5MNUTXUOI/?outputType=amp
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

GYNandTONIC

The show is gonna do what the show is gonna do.

Personally I don't see any point in comparing it to shows in other time slots on the same network. Seems like it would make more sense to compare it to the shows that come on at the same time. Last I checked it was doing better than the other shows @ the 10pm slot.

Either way I don't think this ending will affect Brandy in any way professionally. At the least it helped people to see her as a real rapper and that is now something she can add to her legacy in a legitimate way.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on November 10, 2021, 10:50:30 AM
The show is gonna do what the show is gonna do.

Personally I don't see any point in comparing it to shows in other time slots on the same network. Seems like it would make more sense to compare it to the shows that come on at the same time. Last I checked it was doing better than the other shows @ the 10pm slot.

Either way I don't think this ending will affect Brandy in any way professionally. At the least it helped people to see her as a real rapper and that is now something she can add to her legacy in a legitimate way.
It's not. The shows it competes with have much bigger ratings. That's how I know the time slot excuse is bull. Black folks just don't watch live Tv.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Eh... on November 10, 2021, 10:13:46 AM
I enjoy the show and don't understand why all the negative comments but it really is struggling. Hopefully it does get a 2nd season.

"ABC's 'Queens' struggling to find an audience despite good reviews" https://www.ajc.com/life/radiotvtalk-blog/abcs-queens-struggling-to-find-an-audience-despite-good-reviews/D5XQUFRINZELNFTHQ5MNUTXUOI/?outputType=amp

This isn't a reputable site. Let me know when Hulu or abc says something

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

November 10, 2021, 11:10:21 AM #3119 Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 11:12:08 AM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
Nah it's the other way around. Hulu and abc is always going yo give their shows a positive spin.  The ball is always in the fans court, you vote with your remote.