Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on November 10, 2021, 02:51:33 PM
Quote from: Superstar Brandy on November 10, 2021, 02:14:36 PM
I think ABC airs the Oscars and it be be cool if Bran booked a presenting spot for next year's show.

One day they are going to hand her a voiceover role.
Correct. And I want that animated film too!
she's long overdue for another and an even bigger mainstream one for sure.

I can't wait to see everything she reveals next. You can just feel that so many great things are happening

:omf:

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on November 10, 2021, 03:04:43 PM
Really??? You never seen Smash? Nashville? Empire? The balance of everything is just right.
I agree!! I love the balance

And no, I've only seen season 1 of Empire and part of season 2 before i stopped

#Mu7

Where's the person that said the live ratings would dip below one million.

The ratings actually increased by 250k+ viewers. The promotion is working.

Go ABC, GO QUEENS. Get your second season.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on November 10, 2021, 03:27:03 PM
Really??? You never seen Smash? Nashville? Empire? The balance of everything is just right.

Ah ok interesting. I stopped watching Empire in the beginning of season 2 too, but was pulled back in and enjoyed it for another season. I think you should check out "Smash" if you get a chance. It's about Broadway  ;-) ;-) ;- and the role Jennifer Hudson plays was written for Brandy but she was already under contract at the game. The duo that did Cinderella was involved with that show.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: #Mu7 on November 10, 2021, 03:28:39 PM

Sovereign.

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on November 10, 2021, 03:37:51 PM

Ah ok interesting. I stopped watching Empire in the beginning of season 2 too, but was pulled back in and enjoyed it for another season. I think you should check out "Smash" if you get a chance. It's about Broadway  ;-) ;-) ;- and the role Jennifer Hudson plays was written for Brandy but she was already under contract at the game. The duo that did Cinderella was involved with that show.

Never knew Brandy was considered for "Smash". That's right up her alley.

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on November 10, 2021, 03:24:03 PM
I think ABC airs the Oscars and it be be cool if Bran booked a presenting spot for next year's show.

I can't wait to see everything she reveals next. You can just feel that so many great things are happening

She really has that magic fairy dust vibe about her... she spun those Bohemian Rags and thick thighs right off... Disney opened the doors with this B7.5DisneyEra before B8 and there is never a dull moment. Disney knows how to feed their audience .... I'm glad they have our girl on the payroll right now.

long-timeTheRoofFan

I'm actually a few episodes into Smash right now... I haven't gotten to the JHud parts yet.. I'm glad to find out in advance it was for Brandy so I can imagine her in the role.

:wub:

It's actually a pretty cute little show

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Sovereign. on November 10, 2021, 03:44:48 PM

Yea it was gonna be a reunion between her and Sheryl lee Ralph. I wanna say she's mentioned them guys working on something for but never said the project!

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

November 10, 2021, 04:03:56 PM #3159 Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 04:15:31 PM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
Quote from: long-timeNastyGirl on November 10, 2021, 03:47:57 PM
I'm actually a few episodes into Smash right now... I haven't gotten to the JHud parts yet.. I'm glad to find out in advance it was for Brandy so I can imagine her in the role.

:wub:

It's actually a pretty cute little show
I thought so too!

Wait until those rehearsal scenes ur mouth, you will know it was for her lol.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: long-timeNastyGirl on November 10, 2021, 03:46:23 PM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on November 10, 2021, 03:24:03 PM

She really has that magic fairy dust vibe about her... she spun those Bohemian Rags and thick thighs right off... Disney opened the doors with this B7.5DisneyEra before B8 and there is never a dull moment. Disney knows how to feed their audience .... I'm glad they have our girl on the payroll right now.

b7

November 10, 2021, 04:47:46 PM #3161 Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 04:48:13 PM by Somebody's RIG
Facts! The b7 era made all of this possible as far as I'm concerned. Even more so possible, i should say. Her belief in herself, in her own songwriting and getting that pain out and releasing it into the world was huge for this Artist and this Beautiful Black Woman. Love or dislike the album or be lukewarm about it, but I'm so grateful for it and what it's clearly done for her. 

She's tf thriving

b7

Quote from: #Mu7 on November 10, 2021, 03:28:39 PM

aww i hope it works out! I'm enjoying it, period. Either way

b7

omgggggg

I did not know this. Ok I'll be watching
:plzstop:

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on November 10, 2021, 03:57:30 PM
Quote from: Sovereign. on November 10, 2021, 03:44:48 PM

Yea it was gonna be a reunion between her and Sheryl lee Ralph. I wanna say she's mentioned them guys working on something for but never said the project!
i think i remember that! The Cinderella creators even went to see her on Broadway, i believe. I'm sure they'll swing back around and create something else together and i look forward to that possibility.

The possibilities are endless for a hungry and inspired Brandy. It's scary in the best way  :kii: