Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Troye on November 10, 2021, 11:07:11 AM
Quote from: Eh... on November 10, 2021, 10:13:46 AM
I enjoy the show and don't understand why all the negative comments but it really is struggling. Hopefully it does get a 2nd season.

"ABC's 'Queens' struggling to find an audience despite good reviews" https://www.ajc.com/life/radiotvtalk-blog/abcs-queens-struggling-to-find-an-audience-despite-good-reviews/D5XQUFRINZELNFTHQ5MNUTXUOI/?outputType=amp

This isn't a reputable site. Let me know when Hulu or abc says something

Why would they put out an article about THEIR show having low ratings
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: JCJ on November 10, 2021, 05:00:55 PM
I enjoy the show and don't understand why all the negative comments but it really is struggling. Hopefully it does get a 2nd season.

"ABC's 'Queens' struggling to find an audience despite good reviews" https://www.ajc.com/life/radiotvtalk-blog/abcs-queens-struggling-to-find-an-audience-despite-good-reviews/D5XQUFRINZELNFTHQ5MNUTXUOI/?outputType=amp

Until  abc or Hulu mention the show is cancelled or renewed that's all that really matters.  the rest of these articles are non factors baby doll

Kaeli.

Quote from: Range Rover Evoque on November 07, 2021, 06:46:53 PM
Quote from: Àlákọrí ni bọ̀bọ́ yẹn sẹ́ on November 07, 2021, 09:31:54 AM
Yeah Hugo has been corrupted by a bunch of haters dissing Brandy in private chat rooms. Bad association spoils useful habits ...that's in the Bible.
You know what's also in the bible?

I think I read that being a dick sucking faggot gets you a one way pass to hell

so get ready to enjoy eternity being a pop tart with the toaster on high, fucking faggot

:guys:

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

BrandonBranlee

Oh ok miss "I don't show up to reward shows if I'm not nominated". I'd love a country/blues album from her. I think she'd really turn some heads.

Eh...

Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Ma Lo

Eh...

Lol the newspaper site for Atlanta isn't reputable? It's a legit news site no different than the NY times. It's ok to not like what it says but to discredit people simply bc you don't like what they say is childish my dude.
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Eh...

Quote from: Troye on November 10, 2021, 05:07:03 PM

Until  abc or Hulu mention the show is cancelled or renewed that's all that really matters.  the rest of these articles are non factors baby doll

The article didn't say anything about the show is getting cancelled it just mentioned it isn't getting the viewership like other shows and it isn't grasping a targeted audience(which is important for advertising purposes) I think you either didn't read the article or took it out of context
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Eh...

Quote from: JCJ on November 10, 2021, 05:17:04 PM
Is Naturi's girlfriend trans?

:damselindistress:
🤣😂 Why you ask this?
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Eh... on November 10, 2021, 05:48:10 PM

Lol the newspaper site for Atlanta isn't reputable? It's a legit news site no different than the NY times. It's ok to not like what it says but to discredit people simply bc you don't like what they say is childish my dude.

ChIlDisH My DuDE

oh PLEASE.  You act like I went on their website and said they arent reputable. I am just over the negative posts about the show.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Eh... on November 10, 2021, 05:50:33 PM
Quote from: Troye on November 10, 2021, 05:07:03 PM

The article didn't say anything about the show is getting cancelled it just mentioned it isn't getting the viewership like other shows and it isn't grasping a targeted audience(which is important for advertising purposes) I think you either didn't read the article or took it out of context

LOOK i  just dont like the negative posts about the show.  some of yall be clicking REFRESH waiting for the ratings to come in and post anything negative.  AT THE END OF THE DAY ABC and HULU have final say on what happens. so im keeping my fingers crossed that it gets a second season. Only speaking positivity for the show :)

Eh...

Lol I literally said "I enjoy the show...hopefully it gets a 2nd season" in my post

The article was something that was on my news feed and I shared it, I didn't go searching for it
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Eh... on November 10, 2021, 06:00:22 PM
Lol I literally said "I enjoy the show...hopefully it gets a 2nd season" in my post

The article was something that was on my news feed and I shared it, I didn't go searching for it

ok look im not coming for you.  I LITERALLY SAID SOME OF YALL.  If youre not apart of YALL then it doesnt apply.