Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

BrandonBranlee

I'll die if she sings a tiny bit of a country song that just played or something. Feels like something she'd do. 

Kaeli.

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on November 10, 2021, 05:36:40 PM
Oh ok miss "I don't show up to reward shows if I'm not nominated". I'd love a country/blues album from her. I think she'd really turn some heads.
I hope she doesn't listen to this

Kaeli.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Eh... on November 10, 2021, 10:13:46 AM
I enjoy the show and don't understand why all the negative comments but it really is struggling. Hopefully it does get a 2nd season.

"ABC's 'Queens' struggling to find an audience despite good reviews" https://www.ajc.com/life/radiotvtalk-blog/abcs-queens-struggling-to-find-an-audience-despite-good-reviews/D5XQUFRINZELNFTHQ5MNUTXUOI/?outputType=amp
The live ratings and the demo went up compared to last episode.

So we'll see

If it stays stable it could have a shot.

BrandonBranlee

They deleted the tweet. Is Brandy really gonna be there or not? I kinda don't think so? 

b7

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Micheal Watson

November 10, 2021, 09:59:56 PM #3189 Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 10:00:21 PM by Micheal Watson
Quote from: JCJ on November 10, 2021, 09:51:31 PM
Quote from: Eh... on November 10, 2021, 05:50:59 PM
Quote from: JCJ on November 10, 2021, 05:17:04 PM
Is Naturi's girlfriend trans?

:damselindistress:
🤣😂 Why you ask this?

She looks like it
no

but it think it's that horrid nose job

b7

Quote from: RAY7 on November 10, 2021, 10:04:47 PM
This vocal should've been on a stage
!!! I'm sure it can be. It ain't ever too late for that! I don't think they have much time to rehearse for anything outside of filming right now. 16-18 hour film days are a lot i imagine

But she seems hungry enough to get right back on stage the second they're done filming all 13 episodes. I think they have 4 more to film or something but i could be wrong

RAY7

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on November 10, 2021, 10:07:57 PM
!!! I'm sure it can be. It ain't ever too late for that! I don't think they have much time to rehearse for anything outside of filming right now. 16-18 hour film days are a lot i imagine

But she seems hungry enough to get right back on stage the second they're done filming all 13 episodes. I think they have 4 more to film or something but i could be wrong
that too but I meant the scene in the show :dead: instead of randomly singing it in Brianna's living room

b7

Quote from: RAY7 on November 10, 2021, 10:13:12 PM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on November 10, 2021, 10:07:57 PM

that too but I meant the scene in the show :dead: instead of randomly singing it in Brianna's living room
ohhhh yeah that would've been dope

:kii:

I guess they were tryna figure out ways for her to sing her ass off outside of the group or her character doing something shady and getting a solo deal sdddffffff