Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

November 26, 2021, 01:15:42 AM #3360 Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 01:16:04 AM by Somebody's RIG
1.1 Million on the rap battle from a couple weeks back, episode 3.

Love the comments for Brandy and Eve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WcQZJJCYT8&ab_channel=Queens

b7

I'm loving the way this episode is starting off already. LOVE Swizz and his voiceover work as a radio DJ and hearing the Breakfast club interview Fivio. Mess @ him kissing and telling

:guys:

DopeSoul.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on November 25, 2021, 08:02:38 PM
I mean I get that it hasn't happened yet, but to me it feels like she's gonna join the group.
I get the same vibes; and I like it.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

how u let him cheat

muffin aint joining them girls

and jill's character is GROSS. baby if i was tina i woulda POPPED that bitch.

even tho it was kinda clear she was just using her for the publicity. kinda dumb to think they were gettin back together. but still
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

b7

Omgggg i feel so bad for Valeria

:stressed:

And Naomi is so cute flirting with this Director and showing him how to align his fingers on this guitar. Great acting :wub:  it was really good to see Lauren's human side again. I'm glad she's more real now and killed off the muffin character

:dead: @ her being a Naruto stan. I'm glad she spoke to how corny she was being overall and that she'd finally killed off that persona. Jill is about to get the biggest wake up call of her life ..  ch.

how u let him cheat

babyyyyyy when the producer pulled up wit footage of valeria momma planning the SCAM

:plzstop:

but sis... u kinda shoulda known better. no background check or NUN.

u thought that video director and bran was good acting king? i cringed all the way through. and he not even cute. naomi, sis...

:udontlookok:

naomi kinda aggy tbh. (stans-- please seperate the character from the actor. thanks)

jill character is kinda all over the place writing wise. sis went from being the voice of reason to absolute bitch overnight. but yea, im ready for tina to lash ha

using self
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

RAY7

Muffin is sooo Nicki :dead: even when she was trying to be normal that look was PinkPrint era straight up

Harlem

I'm confused about Eric... does he still like Naomi?! The way he was jealous with the director was interacting with Naomi...

Like nigga make up your mind, do you want her & work this fam shit out or Valeria

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Harlem on November 26, 2021, 02:16:13 PM
I'm confused about Eric... does he still like Naomi?! The way he was jealous with the director was interacting with Naomi...

Like nigga make up your mind, do you want her & work this fam shit out or Valeria
I think he loves both. I think they each represent two different sides of him. It's very believable!

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

The more o think about Lauren joining them. The more I like it, and think it's a possibility. 

ReVon

DopeSoul.

ReVon

EVE IS DEFINITELY SITTING, WALKING AND BREATHING LIKE A PREGNANT WOMAN IN THIS EPISODE LMAO

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: