Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on December 10, 2021, 10:09:11 AM
Quote from: Superstar Brandy on December 10, 2021, 09:51:38 AM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka %uD83E%uDD34%uD83C%uDFFE on December 10, 2021, 09:25:14 AM
Quote from: Superstar Brandy on December 10, 2021, 12:04:27 AM
The ratings going up on Tuesday is so dope.  Bran reposting the info ABC released in her stories probably makes the ladies feel good.  I hope they can make it into syndication and she can land the voiceover role for a major Disney movie as a main character.  That would make her happy.
:stressed: :stressed:

I want a Frozen/Princess and the Frog moment for her.  Merch, international premiers, a Let it Go type song blowing up.
It's coming I feel it.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The way any and everything feels possible now

:stressed:

She's Blessed for real

Sovereign.

BITCH this episode is kinda good  :thatssowendy:

That scene with Valeria and the woman posing as her mom  :plzstop:

Sovereign.

And I'm so happy for Naomi. Brandy looks like a fucking DOLL in every scene 

Sovereign.

This was the best episode  :'( I teared :stressed:

opha lipa

Quote from: Sovereign. on December 10, 2021, 11:29:35 PM
I'm glad Tina finally read Jill's dumb ass down  :plzstop:

she was doing WAY too much

this gorl literally called u and said i need ur HELP. you played ya dumb ass into thinking yall was getting back together when that obviously wasn't the case

rejected self
think that imma fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on December 10, 2021, 05:22:06 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on December 10, 2021, 10:09:11 AM
Quote from: Superstar Brandy on December 10, 2021, 09:51:38 AM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka %uD83E%uDD34%uD83C%uDFFE on December 10, 2021, 09:25:14 AM
Quote from: Superstar Brandy on December 10, 2021, 12:04:27 AM
The ratings going up on Tuesday is so dope.  Bran reposting the info ABC released in her stories probably makes the ladies feel good.  I hope they can make it into syndication and she can land the voiceover role for a major Disney movie as a main character.  That would make her happy.

I want a Frozen/Princess and the Frog moment for her.  Merch, international premiers, a Let it Go type song blowing up.
It's coming I feel it.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The way any and everything feels possible now

:stressed:

She's Blessed for real
And can we get a supporting role in a Barry Jenkins drama while we at it!
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

It's just so fun for me to see brandy dress up and go on dates, have girlfriend talk like she's the black Julia roberts. I said from the beginning this is her waiting to exhale. 

b7

b7

Quote from: Sovereign. on December 10, 2021, 11:27:08 PM
And I'm so happy for Naomi. Brandy looks like a fucking DOLL in every scene
ACTomi

:gorlonfire:

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on December 11, 2021, 03:31:58 AM
It's just so fun for me to see brandy dress up and go on dates, have girlfriend talk like she's the black Julia roberts. I said from the beginning this is her waiting to exhale.

the way they filmed that facetime scene and panned to her in the mirror. So fucking NATURAL  :kii:  im an Acting geek and i was and AM just so impressed

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on December 11, 2021, 03:49:02 AM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on December 11, 2021, 03:31:58 AM

the way they filmed that facetime scene and panned to her in the mirror. So fucking NATURAL  :kii:  im an Acting geek and i was and AM just so impressed
Zahir has learned brandy's acting strengths early on and it shows. Agreed This was a great and natural acting showcase for Brandy. Some decent directing too, loved the way her romantic kiss was filmed. This is her acting lane and hope she stays in it.

Sovereign.

I cried when they were gathered around watching the video of Brianna's husband omg  :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: