Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

I'm obviously on the west coast but i hope ya'll are tuned IN! Please try and keep spoilers under a spoil tag if you can :wub:

No big deal if u don't. I'll avoid the thread until i can watch, but, some other members may wanna partake in discussion and not have it ruined for them, especially for those exclusively watching on Hulu tomorrow

Buy The Stars✨

im watching now.. why did i just now realize that two of bris kids are twins??? :dead:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on December 14, 2021, 11:02:48 PM
So Eve is dead..........
no she isnt. did you pay attention at the end. the heart monitor was flat lining then beeping meaning they found a heart beat.  so she is alive but prolly in a coma mess

Rxxf

BRANDY

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

You wait until the mid season finale to set rules about spoilers? :blink: lbvs. I don't believe they would kill Eve either. It's too soon to start killing off main cast members. Comas are "Soap Opera" staples but I've seen enough of them so I'm not interested! I hope they wake up in the first two episodes of season 2. And she can do some lite acting after giving birth.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

RenRen986

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Buy The Stars✨

Seven

They played another song from our Queen when they showed the sneak peak for the first episode.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾