Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on December 15, 2021, 11:50:38 AM
Enjoyed it. Not gonna lie Brandys performance was a little off for me during the emotional moments. It just always feels like she's giving her MTV Punked reaction before she found out it was fake lol
Lol how did I miss this hhdhdhdh. So true. She had some double platinum moments in this episode too.

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Summertime

Enjoyed it. Not gonna lie Brandys performance was a little off for me during the emotional moments. It just always feels like she's giving her MTV Punked reaction before she found out it was fake lol

I think switching from Tasha Smith to another coach would be helpful. 

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on December 16, 2021, 03:27:12 AM
Lol how did I miss this hhdhdhdh. So true. She had some double platinum moments in this episode too.

I think Brandy doing acting as her side-gig, as oppose to her main focus has hindered her growth a bit. Yeah her delivery can be corny at times but she's reverting to what she knows best...which is Moesha.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 16, 2021, 06:42:56 AM

I think Brandy doing acting as her side-gig, as oppose to her main focus has hindered her growth a bit. Yeah her delivery can be corny at times but she's reverting to what she knows best...which is Moesha.

You might be right. Brandy done so much acting I expected her to be a lot more stronger in some areas. She has had some great moments on the show; and owned the pilot episode. And I agree with the post above you, replace Tasha smith and get a REAL acting coach. Nevertheless I'm super proud of Brandy and look forward to the rest of the season, and her next acting gigs!

opha lipa

cccvccccccc ccccc not them DRAWING out this flatline beep to the last minute of the show

knew quee wasn't goin nowhere

:ATLcameo:
think that imma fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 16, 2021, 06:42:56 AM

I dnt be seeing no Moesha and haven't for a long time. I feel like she acted most natural in Moesha except in the later seasons.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Andthecategoryis...

Yes, the acting be pissing me off sometimes. What are "double platinum" moments?
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on December 16, 2021, 01:45:19 PM
Yes, the acting be pissing me off sometimes. What are "double platinum" moments?
Cringy acting like she did in the " Double Platinum " movie. She has a lot of Quirks that I have picked up on years ago, that I see while she's acting. It may not be noticeable to others.

b7

Definitely work to be done but i can tell she's putting in the work more than she has in the past or more recent past, i should say. She's had more good, natural moments than the awkward ones on this show

b7

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on December 17, 2021, 03:15:22 AM
She's certainly not giving this sddddd love Queen Mary tho

they go UP for marys acting for some reason and i dont see it.

DopeSoul.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on December 17, 2021, 02:37:03 AM
Definitely work to be done but i can tell she's putting in the work more than she has in the past or more recent past, i should say. She's had more good, natural moments than the awkward ones on this show
!!!!