Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on December 16, 2021, 02:18:56 PM
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on December 16, 2021, 01:45:19 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on December 16, 2021, 03:27:12 AM
Quote from: BrandonBranlee on December 15, 2021, 11:50:38 AM
Enjoyed it. Not gonna lie Brandys performance was a little off for me during the emotional moments. It just always feels like she's giving her MTV Punked reaction before she found out it was fake lol
Lol how did I miss this hhdhdhdh. So true. She had some double platinum moments in this episode too.
Yes, the acting be pissing me off sometimes. What are "double platinum" moments?
Cringy acting like she did in the " Double Platinum " movie. She has a lot of Quirks that I have picked up on years ago, that I see while she's acting. It may not be noticeable to others.
Yes them quirks be hitting me like bricks. Even when she says stuff like "fam" after a line, I know its nervous Brandy coming out
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
I actually liked her acting in Double Platinum though. I live for a mad squinty eye Bran.
:ohwow:
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

opha lipa

think that imma fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

Bish

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on December 17, 2021, 10:24:56 AM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on December 16, 2021, 02:18:56 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on December 16, 2021, 03:27:12 AM
Enjoyed it. Not gonna lie Brandys performance was a little off for me during the emotional moments. It just always feels like she's giving her MTV Punked reaction before she found out it was fake lol
Lol how did I miss this hhdhdhdh. So true. She had some double platinum moments in this episode too.
Yes, the acting be pissing me off sometimes. What are "double platinum" moments?
Cringy acting like she did in the " Double Platinum " movie. She has a lot of Quirks that I have picked up on years ago, that I see while she's acting. It may not be noticeable to others.
Yes them quirks be hitting me like bricks. Even when she says stuff like "fam" after a line, I know its nervous Brandy coming out
I actually liked her acting in Double Platinum though. I live for a mad squinty eye Bran.
Kkzksnnndnnenn

Yeah she is in her head too much and it comes across in her performance. She is capable of doing a not better. But she's not doing her best right now.

BrandonBranlee

I think her acting is mostly good, especially in more charismatic moments, but her crying and also when she tries to be hard is a lil cringey. It's also the writing at times. That interview she had with the detective was cringey

Ulysses

The show itself is terrible. I don't think Bran's acting is too far off from the other girls, honestly.  I think if Bran got herself into something better, she could kill. But yeah, Queen is def a singer first and actor 2nd. 

b7

Quote from: DopeSoul. on December 17, 2021, 06:36:56 AM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on December 17, 2021, 03:15:22 AM
She's certainly not giving this sddddd love Queen Mary tho

SSSDDFFDddffddfFF

She is not a good actor at all
fdkdkkdkdffkdfkkfkdf when she be cussing them kids tf OWT on this Power show

b7

Rxxf

BRANDY

Harlem

Quote from: Rxxf on December 17, 2021, 04:05:25 PM
Brandy slayed Cassie on STAR.

!!!!!

Yeah I think she fuckin slays in a dark/drama roll... she acts better as a mean bitch lol

Rxxf

Quote from: Harlem on December 17, 2021, 04:11:28 PM
Quote from: Rxxf on December 17, 2021, 04:05:25 PM
Brandy slayed Cassie on STAR.

!!!!!

Yeah I think she fuckin slays in a dark/drama roll... she acts better as a mean bitch lol

I love her as a mean bitch.
Take no shit bitch.
:stressed:
BRANDY

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on December 17, 2021, 02:55:01 PM
I think her acting is mostly good, especially in more charismatic moments, but her crying and also when she tries to be hard is a lil cringey. It's also the writing at times. That interview she had with the detective was cringey
I completely agree with you, my love.

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on December 17, 2021, 10:24:56 AM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka %uD83E%uDD34%uD83C%uDFFE on December 16, 2021, 02:18:56 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka %uD83E%uDD34%uD83C%uDFFE on December 16, 2021, 03:27:12 AM
Cringy acting like she did in the %u201C Double Platinum %u201C movie. She has a lot of Quirks that I have picked up on years ago, that I see while she%u2019s acting. It may not be noticeable to others.

I've been noticing this too a bit but honestly, I just think it's because we are stans and we've followed her so long we're keyed into her little idiosyncrasies. For the GP I doubt they pick up on it much, if at all.

Either way I'm just glad she's happy and has more recognition and support in the industry now. Can't wait for b8  :ohwow: