Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Micheal Watson

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on December 17, 2021, 02:55:01 PM
I think her acting is mostly good, especially in more charismatic moments, but her crying and also when she tries to be hard is a lil cringey. It's also the writing at times. That interview she had with the detective was cringey
im sorry

But watching anyone cry is cringey lol

DopeSoul.

Quote from: Micheal Watson on December 17, 2021, 06:17:25 PM
I think her acting is mostly good, especially in more charismatic moments, but her crying and also when she tries to be hard is a lil cringey. It's also the writing at times. That interview she had with the detective was cringey
im sorry

n

b7

Just a couple scenes that maybe didn't work but i wouldn't say it's an indictment on her overall acting ability. Many actors make the mistake of thinking they have to cry when the situation doesn't always call for it. You can process grief in so many different ways. Brandy has been killing shit as Naomi overall, one of the more natural cast members tbh

Rxxf

BRANDY

Harlem

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on December 17, 2021, 07:06:06 PM
Just a couple scenes that maybe didn't work but i wouldn't say it's an indictment on her overall acting ability. Many actors make the mistake of thinking they have to cry when the situation doesn't always call for it. You can process grief in so many different ways. Brandy has been killing shit as Naomi overall, one of the more natural cast members tbh

I expected Naomi to be more upset and ready to kill a bitch energy! She was there at certain moments but def should've made it her approach and more cold

Young

Young

But yeah I'm enjoying Bran on this

Valeria is slaying me though

i knew when I saw he she would lash me :stressed:

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

December 18, 2021, 12:20:18 AM #3595 Last Edit: December 18, 2021, 12:28:20 AM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
Quote from: Young on December 17, 2021, 08:26:56 PM
But yeah I'm enjoying Bran on this

Valeria is slaying me though

i knew when I saw he she would lash me :stressed:
Valeria and Nadine has slayed me. The number one thing I love in watching women on screen is strength. And she gives it in spades.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Micheal Watson on December 17, 2021, 06:17:25 PM
im sorry

This might sound weird but it's some people I love seeing cry on screen. For many different reasons that I will keep to myself.

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on December 17, 2021, 07:06:06 PM
This part is very on point!!!!! I would love to see her retrain herself from crying in those moments.

Ulysses

Cowgirl

Quote from: JCJ on December 17, 2021, 10:40:16 PM
Has the show gotten better? I stopped after episode 4  :unsure:
Yes and I genuinely enjoy it. I didn't do this for Star or The Game bc I had no interest in those shows..