Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on December 18, 2021, 10:17:22 AM
Quote from: DopeSoul. on December 18, 2021, 10:10:04 AM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on December 18, 2021, 10:07:55 AM

SWIPE

How stunning can one be

:plzstop:
this kiss

I wouldn't mind them really messing  :ohwow:
hdhdhddhdh 👀

:ohwow:

Her and Nadine make me scream. Cute selves
I saw this a few days ago and screamed. I been waiting for brandy and Michael to play siblings in a film.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Ma Lo

And  I haven't t liked a lot of things that ended up being huge and massive. My opinion don't meant shit ..glad to see ratings are up. I want her to be successful. 

DopeSoul.

Quote from: Àlákọrí ni bọ̀bọ́ yẹn sẹ́ on December 18, 2021, 12:24:20 PM
And  I haven't t liked a lot of things that ended up being huge and massive. My opinion don't meant shit ..glad to see ratings are up. I want her to be successful.
Yeah I want it to be very successful

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

December 18, 2021, 12:34:13 PM #3618 Last Edit: December 18, 2021, 12:34:40 PM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
I definitely feel you on that! I'm similar in that way as well; it's so many bad shows that go on pass their expiration date why can't brandy get a gig and parlay it. And the ratings dropped a lil bit Tuesday but you didn't hear that from me lol.

I remember everyone hoping Brandy was going to be in the game reboot, and it's been on paramount for a month and not person post about it here :dead:

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Harlem

SWIPE

How stunning can one be

this kiss

Now this!!!! Idk why when I saw this I'm like Brandy girl this might be your real life king  :plzstop:

DopeSoul.

Harlem

Quote from: DopeSoul. on December 18, 2021, 01:59:24 PM
Quote from: Harlem on December 18, 2021, 01:45:27 PM

SWIPE

How stunning can one be

this kiss

Now this!!!! Idk why when I saw this I'm like Brandy girl this might be your real life king  :plzstop:
!!!!

Fucking bitch

I'm jealous

:fuming:

Same!!! That nigga fine and he from NY too
:giveittomeddy:

b7

Quote from: Big Barbie on December 18, 2021, 10:29:05 AM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on December 18, 2021, 10:17:22 AM

SWIPE

How stunning can one be

this kiss

hdhdhddhdh 👀

:ohwow:

Her and Nadine make me scream. Cute selves
I love their relationship. Seems like they really formed a genuine friendship
!!!!!

They're always together too, in the sense that they seem to go outta their way to kick it in between scenes. Most shows like this have the girls hanging out in their own separate trailers and not really speaking to each other :kii: they all seem so happy

Bish

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on December 18, 2021, 12:19:54 PM
Quote from: Àlákọrí ni bọ̀bọ́ yẹn sẹ́ on December 18, 2021, 12:09:17 PM
Quote from: DopeSoul. on December 18, 2021, 09:55:41 AM
Yeah the show ain't good

I don't like it at all. Notice how I never say anything in here? As a stan I feel bad.
Vsshdhhdhfh At least you're honest and mature about it. It ain't for everyone, I have my problems with it. But I watch everything she's in. So I root for her to have any success.
I really like Queens. It's not perfect, but it's entertaining as hell to me. And I don't watch every show Brandy does just because I'm a fan. I never watched Star or Zoe.

Taylor is fine AF. I didn't see it for him at all in the promo photos before the show dropped, but the last couple episodes he's doing something tuh meh

:oof:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Bish on December 19, 2021, 12:33:46 AM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on December 18, 2021, 12:19:54 PM
Quote from: Àlákọrí ni bọ̀bọ́ yẹn sẹ́ on December 18, 2021, 12:09:17 PM
Quote from: DopeSoul. on December 18, 2021, 09:55:41 AM
Yeah the show ain't good

I don't like it at all. Notice how I never say anything in here? As a stan I feel bad.
Vsshdhhdhfh At least you're honest and mature about it. It ain't for everyone, I have my problems with it. But I watch everything she's in. So I root for her to have any success.
I really like Queens. It's not perfect, but it's entertaining as hell to me. And I don't watch every show Brandy does just because I'm a fan. I never watched Star or Zoe.

Taylor is fine AF. I didn't see it for him at all in the promo photos before the show dropped, but the last couple episodes he's doing something tuh meh

:oof:
Happy to hear that!!!!!

BrandyFromTheFuture

was only now able to catch up with all the episodes and DAMN! this show has dabbled in a couple of different genres now sort of. some episodes were funny as hell, others felt almost like a crime series whereas the first ones seemed more like a musical drama. like others have said, it might not be perfect but it's really really entertaining and especially the last episode "Gods plan" I shed a tear. I didn't expect that twist with who the shooter was...

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on December 10, 2021, 09:35:29 AM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on December 09, 2021, 11:46:06 PM
The girls were ACTING in this. Namely Naomi and Valeria, my two faves omf

And not Tina being tf crazy as well as Valeria's mama  :kii:
:wub: :wub: So many great moments this episode. The fake mom stole the show though.

this episode was so good too! and i was so here for naomi and rodrigo. can she just have a threesome with him and eric?  :kii:

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on December 11, 2021, 03:31:58 AM
It's just so fun for me to see brandy dress up and go on dates, have girlfriend talk like she's the black Julia roberts. I said from the beginning this is her waiting to exhale.

it is  :wub:

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on December 13, 2021, 12:09:08 PM
2 minute in and I'm about to cry. I relate to this shit fr. Why doesn't she put shit like this on her albums? I love it so much.

wow listening to the song now on Tidal and her vocals are angelic. I so want an album with this new approach.Brandy's voice is made for series & movie soundtracks! Simply beautiful!