Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on December 13, 2021, 01:00:16 PM
It was cute but Hear Me and Ain't No Sunshine are still them gworlllssss. The ending needed to be bigger, I dnt like that whispering mess all the time and they have her vocals sounding muddy. She still sounds good tho.

They could have turnt her voice up a bit when she was adlibbing over the chorus and she could have belted out one of the last "until my final breaths" but i think it's still amazingly done! :wub:

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on December 17, 2021, 02:55:01 PM
I think her acting is mostly good, especially in more charismatic moments, but her crying and also when she tries to be hard is a lil cringey. It's also the writing at times. That interview she had with the detective was cringey

shes good. they could just give her less of those scenes. alot of people arent that good crying in front of a camera. look at gaga, i always have to laugh whenever she has a crying scene like in house of gucci. but then again, maybe thats how they cry in real life too?

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on December 20, 2021, 08:02:25 AM
was only now able to catch up with all the episodes and DAMN! this show has dabbled in a couple of different genres now sort of. some episodes were funny as hell, others felt almost like a crime series whereas the first ones seemed more like a musical drama. like others have said, it might not be perfect but it's really really entertaining and especially the last episode "Gods plan" I shed a tear. I didn't expect that twist with who the shooter was...
:wub: !!! Oh yes show that do that make the best television imo. Glad you're enjoying the program too!
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on December 20, 2021, 01:02:36 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on December 20, 2021, 08:02:25 AM
was only now able to catch up with all the episodes and DAMN! this show has dabbled in a couple of different genres now sort of. some episodes were funny as hell, others felt almost like a crime series whereas the first ones seemed more like a musical drama. like others have said, it might not be perfect but it's really really entertaining and especially the last episode "Gods plan" I shed a tear. I didn't expect that twist with who the shooter was...
:wub: !!! Oh yes show that do that make the best television imo. Glad you're enjoying the program too!
i am for sure 🤍🤍🤍

b7

Queens will be back January 4th

I love that Brandy's still rocking her clothes from Free People but as Naomi. It works
:wub:

Sovereign.

So I binged the series with parents this weekend and we got our lives. Binging >

I live for the melo-drama. It's really ABC's formula. And I'm so proud of Brandy in this grown ass woman's role. Naomi is her best character she's played.

Sovereign.

And if I'm being honest, I was only watching to support Brandy of course but now I'm genuinely enjoying after binging. 

Sovereign.

It's amazing to me how all of Brandy's work on television has led her to this role. I really look forward to seeing her grow and prioritize her work as an actress versus what someone else stated having it as her side gig. You can really tell she's genuinely passionate about acting too.  :'(

b7

Quote from: Sovereign. on December 28, 2021, 10:44:51 AM
So I binged the series with parents this weekend and we got our lives. Binging >

I live for the melo-drama. It's really ABC's formula. And I'm so proud of Brandy in this grown ass woman's role. Naomi is her best character she's played.
!!!!!!

:stressed: :loose2when:

i really think she's only getting better

b7

long-timeTheRoofFan

Rxxf

Quote from: Sovereign. on December 28, 2021, 10:44:51 AM

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:
BRANDY