Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

BRANDY

Bish

The show is trending!!! Yay! The ending shocked me. I really thought Eve had gotten written off.

The record label idea is brilliant. So many storyline possibilities. Glad the Queens are back. 

Seven

I'm excited about Nasty Girl Records storyline and the idea of getting solo music from Naomi (Brandy).

Does anyone know when ABC announces its season renewals?

b7

b7

Rxxf

The storylines are endless NOW...
I love the direction the show is taking!!!!!
Ahhhh!!!!
BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

DopeSoul.

I'm gonna watch when I get off work 

I hope remy can act ..

RenRen986

Quote from: Seven on January 05, 2022, 12:25:23 AM
I'm excited about Nasty Girl Records storyline and the idea of getting solo music from Naomi (Brandy).

Does anyone know when ABC announces its season renewals?

Typically May is when they announce the fates of their shows. Queens is the lowest rated on the network. I think the decision will be based on how well these last few episodes do live and streaming, what the potential set up is for season 2, and the potential of the pilots they have to choose from.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

RAY7

This was a good one. I like what they did with Muffin
and she washed the hell out of Iggy Mermaid 

BrandyFromTheFuture

first of all i was so pissed and sad that they killed Breana although I was thinking for a tiny moment that the grave might be of the mother of nadine. i was relieved to see breanna alive in the end yet it really seems like they are not expecting her to return to the series which would be a bummer. i like the idea of the girls starting their own label to lift up other women. i really do want them to reunite though as the queens had just gotten started!