Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrandyFromTheFuture

i was so confused about lil muffin being so far along in her studies already? didn't she just start?

BrandyFromTheFuture

when brandy did that lil "nasty girl records" adlib acapella, i died. that was for the fans! lol

Young

Freemala Harris

January 05, 2022, 05:15:16 PM #3663 Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 05:17:56 PM by Freemala Harris
Wowza

I knew Eve was going on maternity leave but damn.

But shit dslsisioss is she dead or not. I'm confusion.

Remy did great on this episode imo

This was a very good episode

Sovereign.

I like Brandy and Remy's chemistry. I'm sorry but Naomi is my favorite and the best role Brandy has played since Moesha. 

long-timeTheRoofFan

So apparently they are taking the Game Of Thrones approach... no main character is safe. Anyone can die any episode.

:plzstop:

I LOVE EVE and I'm so glad we got all the songs with Brandy and EVE that we got.. but I'm also a bit glad she's dead.

Brandy can be THE Star now.... without sharing so much screen time with Eve

:flamebroiled:

demitri.petty

Did y'all not watch the final scene? Eve's character isn't dead. Clearly she sold the house and moved out the country with her kids. 

I'm guessing after being shot and losing her husband she decided to not take time for granted lol... (makes sense for a maternity leave).

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: demitri.petty on January 05, 2022, 06:50:54 PM
Did y'all not watch the final scene? Eve's character isn't dead. Clearly she sold the house and moved out the country with her kids.

I'm guessing after being shot and losing her husband she decided to not take time for granted lol... (makes sense for a maternity leave).

WTF did I just watch???

Just finished the episode.

Were they all at Valaria's Moms tomb stone in the beginning saying goodbye to her Mom and we all just thought it was Brianna's ???

RAY7

Quote from: long-timeNastyGirl on January 05, 2022, 07:05:18 PM
Quote from: demitri.petty on January 05, 2022, 06:50:54 PM

WTF did I just watch???

Just finished the episode.

Were they all at Valaria's Moms tomb stone in the beginning saying goodbye to her Mom and we all just thought it was Brianna's ???

most likely
Which is why Valeria was the one that put the flowers down in the first scene
Also, they called Brianna and she saw it and left it ringing to hang with the kids who are also alive

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on January 05, 2022, 03:00:59 PM
i was so confused about lil muffin being so far along in her studies already? didn't she just start?

It was 3 months later... so she's likely been at it for a 1/4 of a year already... she's know a few things

long-timeTheRoofFan

BrandyFromTheFuture

January 05, 2022, 07:49:25 PM #3673 Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 07:52:41 PM by BrandySavedMyLife
Quote from: long-timeNastyGirl on January 05, 2022, 06:31:50 PM
So apparently they are taking the Game Of Thrones approach... no main character is safe. Anyone can die any episode.

I LOVE EVE and I'm so glad we got all the songs with Brandy and EVE that we got.. but I'm also a bit glad she's dead.

Brandy can be THE Star now.... without sharing so much screen time with Eve

:flamebroiled:
i feel the show is missing something without eve (at least this episode). hope she comes back sooner than later.

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: long-timeNastyGirl on January 05, 2022, 07:13:42 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on January 05, 2022, 03:00:59 PM

It was 3 months later... so she's likely been at it for a 1/4 of a year already... she's know a few things
i see. It seemed like she was almost done lol