Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seven

Quote from: RAY7 on January 12, 2022, 01:53:06 PM
Quote from: Seven on January 12, 2022, 01:32:31 PM
So we only have one more episode of Queens huh?

I'm hoping we get one more good Brandy song out of this before the season closes.
its 13 episodes so there should be 3 more

Ahhh thanks. For some reason IMDB a was only show 11 episodes.

Seven

Quote from: Seven on January 12, 2022, 01:46:41 PM
According to the queens IG page there's a special guest star next week.

It's Robin Givens.

TogetherAgain

It was a good episode, but it's very concerning that the ratings continue to slide, even with a better lead-in show 

Seven

Quote from: TogetherAgain on January 12, 2022, 04:02:56 PM
It was a good episode, but it's very concerning that the ratings continue to slide, even with a better lead-in show

Last weeks episode, which Blackish /: the lead in, was actually higher than the mid season finale. However I believe last nights episode took a dip.

People on this board have consistently said that ABC is not looking solely at live viewership, but rather total viewership which includes Hulu streams.

Queens has done well with on demand streaming, it trends every week on social, and is consistently in the top trending search results on Hulu. Considering that Disney has a majority stake in Hulu and is slated to buy NBC out the remaining stake, I'm hopeful that it will be renewed for a second season.

Even if the show isn't renewed, there's not much we can do other than what we're already doing - which is to enjoy the show and continue to watch, stream, and support.

DopeSoul.

Quote from: Big Barbie on January 12, 2022, 09:52:12 AM
Didn't watch last night's yet but Remy>Eve for sure.
not to compare or anything but !!!

I didn't use Eve

Sovereign.

I love Eve :plzstop: Brianna kinda rounds out everyone else but Remy definitely adds to the dynamic! She acts! 

Ma Lo

Sovereign.

I really love the show. ABC is kinda my favorite when it comes to the MELODRAMA :plzstop:

BrandonBranlee

Was surprised at how decent Remy's acting was. Next weeks episode looks more interesting to me with the white girl 

Sovereign.

Next week looks like it's focused on Naomi and Jojo's relationship. Brandy DELIVUH! 

Young

Young

Bran looks incredible and I love her character's growth 

Valeria slays me

Jill's story is so touching