Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

opha lipa

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on January 18, 2022, 10:17:43 PM
Not a CONSERVATORSHIP  :dead:

BCBVVCVCFVVVCVVVCVVCVCFGGFFGCXGVBCCVVVVCVVCCVBGGGGVV N VVBVVVVVVVVVBGCVVVV C XCCCCCXXCCCCXCXCCCCC CCCC

baby the way i SCREAMED
think that imma fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

opha lipa

opha lipa

vccccccvvvvc c fgggfgggggf c ghffggg the way they CRAMMED brit's mess into this episode

:plzstop:

RenRen986

The writing on this show has been so inconsistent. 11 episodes in and everything feels like filler. Every week, everything happens in fast forward. There's no weight or grit to anything that's happening. It all seems so surface.

I'm thankful for the new Brandy music, the love she gets from the show, and seeing her in her fashion element.

I'm really looking forward to whatever comes next for her. If anything, this has been a great platform to showcase her many talents and put her back on people's radar.

opha lipa

yea its not a good show, BUT the characters are all pretty likeable so it draws you in and the music is fun. i don't think its meant to be deep.

BrandonBranlee

Where was Valeria husband the whole time? I feel like I miss a lot on this show cuz I'm not that into it but at the same time I am. 

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Buy The Stars✨

Yall that are looking for this oscar award winning writing for this show need to go somewhere else.  the writing is on par with what its supposed to be giving.  stop looking to DEEP and  just enjoy the show for what the fuck it is babes

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on January 19, 2022, 02:13:02 PM
Where was Valeria husband the whole time? I feel like I miss a lot on this show cuz I'm not that into it but at the same time I am.

do you expect them to show EVERY character that has been on the show and give you updates every episode?  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

if they did that then yall would be complaining that its moving to fast.

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Troye on January 18, 2022, 10:04:05 PM
Quote from: long-timeNastyGirl on January 18, 2022, 09:52:23 PM
Episode 11 was pretty cute. Nice to hear JoJo's rapping and to see more of her again.

you watched the episode already ? it just came on i thought?

I guess it airs earlier on CTV

opha lipa

jojo and her rapping are CORNY and i can't wait for her annoying ass to flip

and where tf is BRI

:overit:

RenRen986

Quote from: ophelia_b on January 19, 2022, 12:43:54 PM
yea its not a good show, BUT the characters are all pretty likeable so it draws you in and the music is fun. i don't think its meant to be deep.

I agree. I just think if it's not going to be deep then lean all the way camp and give us witty reads and over the top moments.