Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RenRen986

Quote from: Troye on January 19, 2022, 03:45:56 PM
Yall that are looking for this oscar award winning writing for this show need to go somewhere else.  the writing is on par with what its supposed to be giving.  stop looking to DEEP and  just enjoy the show for what the fuck it is babes

TV shows don't win Oscars beloved.

yearofbrandy

There be some real good episodes and then some gm just don't make sense. I hope next season they get some new writers in or something! They could had stretch some of the storylines out too. It's going fast AF but everybody is doing a good job acting tho

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: long-timeNastyGirl on January 19, 2022, 04:14:41 PM
Quote from: Troye on January 18, 2022, 10:04:05 PM
Quote from: long-timeNastyGirl on January 18, 2022, 09:52:23 PM
Episode 11 was pretty cute. Nice to hear JoJo's rapping and to see more of her again.

you watched the episode already ? it just came on i thought?

I guess it airs earlier on CTV

ohh i thought i had missed  it or something  :plzstop:

opha lipa

Quote from: RenRen986 on January 19, 2022, 04:34:07 PM
Yall that are looking for this oscar award winning writing for this show need to go somewhere else.  the writing is on par with what its supposed to be giving.  stop looking to DEEP and  just enjoy the show for what the fuck it is babes

vvvvccccxxxcxxxxxxxxxxxxxcx
think that imma fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

Buy The Stars✨

i know what they win emmys .. my comment still stands.  stop lookin to deep and enjoy the show or dont.  its really that easy

opha lipa

Buy The Stars✨

NO you shut up. yall saying the same thing every week. we know you hate the show you  you think its corny  you hate brandy but you want b8 now  etc etc etc .. we get it move the f on 

RenRen986

Quote from: yearofbrandy on January 19, 2022, 04:37:03 PM
There be some real good episodes and then some gm just don't make sense. I hope next season they get some new writers in or something! They could had stretch some of the storylines out too. It's going fast AF but everybody is doing a good job acting tho

This was all I was saying. There's potential in the show, but they're trying to be everything and it's not working. Last night's episode was way too on the nose.

RenRen986

Quote from: Troye on January 19, 2022, 04:43:45 PM
NO you shut up. yall saying the same thing every week. we know you hate the show you  you think its corny  you hate brandy but you want b8 now  etc etc etc .. we get it move the f on

I never said any of those things. You okay?

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: RenRen986 on January 19, 2022, 04:45:09 PM

im not talking to you. im talkin to the person above my last comment..are YOU ok?

opha lipa

Quote from: RenRen986 on January 19, 2022, 04:45:09 PM

vvcvcvcccvcvvccc !!!!

like NO ONE has said any of that

:omf:

BrandonBranlee

Damn I actually thought this episode was fun. The theme song for the Disney show was hilarious to me and I thought that actress made a good impression for such a short spot. 

long-timeTheRoofFan

When Xplicit was reading the comments about JoJo and going off about grown men commenting on her daughter I felt like she was low-key reading B-Source down

:dead:

This show is so good for Brandy

:flamebroiled:

Zankou.

:plzstop: