Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrandyFromTheFuture

January 21, 2022, 11:47:24 PM #3795 Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 11:47:53 PM by BrandySavedMyLife
Brandys acting was good in this episode, especially the parts with JoJo. I kinda see what someone was saying how they're trying to be everything and it seems a bit forced sometimes: Metoo, LGBTQI+, conservatorship abuse (they really could've had someone play Britney cause it was basically a copy of her situation lol except for the getting out of it after one meeting which was not believeable at all). I like that they address serious topics but it seems a bit like lets tick one off the list every week.

Still entertained by the show though and I love the characters and their chemistry.

DopeSoul.

Quote from: Troye on January 19, 2022, 03:45:56 PM
Yall that are looking for this oscar award winning writing for this show need to go somewhere else.  the writing is on par with what its supposed to be giving.  stop looking to DEEP and  just enjoy the show for what the fuck it is babes
:omf:

Tf u be talking about

RenRen986

They're filming the last episode of the season today and Brandy took Queens and Naomi out of her bio  :-/

Young

Quote from: RenRen986 on January 25, 2022, 06:38:09 PM
They're filming the last episode of the season today and Brandy took Queens and Naomi out of her bio  :-/

The official Queens ABC insta said "last day of filming season 1"

Ulysses

Quote from: Troye on January 19, 2022, 04:38:22 PM
Quote from: RenRen986 on January 19, 2022, 04:34:07 PM
Yall that are looking for this oscar award winning writing for this show need to go somewhere else.  the writing is on par with what its supposed to be giving.  stop looking to DEEP and  just enjoy the show for what the fuck it is babes

TV shows don't win Oscars beloved.

i know what they win emmys .. my comment still stands.  stop lookin to deep and enjoy the show or dont.  its really that easy
1-Your grammar
2-You're right. The writing on this show will never win any sort of award.
3-We all cheer Bran on musically.
4-stfu

Micheal Watson

Quote from: Young on January 25, 2022, 06:43:56 PM

noticed that too

maybe they got word it didn't renew?
it's unusually she'd remove it so quickly

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Ulysses on January 25, 2022, 06:59:16 PM
Quote from: Troye on January 19, 2022, 04:38:22 PM
Quote from: RenRen986 on January 19, 2022, 04:34:07 PM

TV shows don't win Oscars beloved.

i know what they win emmys .. my comment still stands.  stop lookin to deep and enjoy the show or dont.  its really that easy
1-Your grammar
2-You're right. The writing on this show will never win any sort of award.
3-We all cheer Bran on musically.
4-stfu

not a number list.  gorl youre LAME!  you are not reading anyone.  this isnt a dissertation. it was a typo.  you can understand what im saying.

The same niggas comin on here every week or so to say how much they hate it or its corny isnt cute IMO.  Also
no amount of bullying from you or anyone else will EVER shut me up. ill continue to speak my mind just like everyone else on here.  oh and fuck yew

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Micheal Watson on January 25, 2022, 07:41:02 PM

noticed that too

i really hope it made it.  Naturi and Nadine still has it in their profile

long-timeTheRoofFan

Oh shit

:'(

Time for the next album then

Micheal Watson

Quote from: long-timeNastyGirl on January 25, 2022, 07:48:06 PM

Oh shit

:'(

Time for the next album then
bran is probably heartbroken

also she's been posting more religious based stuff , which means she's going through something

Young

noticed that too

Seeing as they were deliberate about saying season 1 and not just the show in general; I wouldn't be so quick so say it hasn't been renewed.

Bran may have more tea in store —she's always changing her bio

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Young on January 25, 2022, 07:50:11 PM

noticed that too

Seeing as they were deliberate about saying season 1 and not just the show in general; I wouldn't be so quick so say it hasn't been renewed.

Bran may have more tea in store —she's always changing her bio

true good point she changes it often.  im still holding out hope.  i just dont want her to be sad and upset and hide herself like she does when things dont pan out the way she wants

long-timeTheRoofFan

I just checked and shows have been canceled but Queens is currently still listed as "Not Canceled or Renewed"

Its in Limbo.

Lets all just hope for the best.

I hope it continues.

IF it doesn't ... It has served what it was meant to in Brandy's career. The mega-media has reported on and interviewed Brandy the Rapper! She can add it to the resume and work within the genre more freely without feeling like a poser etc.. she's fully proved herself with this season of Rapping! She looked great she made money and she can easily move onto whatever is meant for her next. Just sayin'

Micheal Watson

regardless
I didn't love the acting. Her character became very typical vanilla nice girl type

loved edgy/rapper Naomi better