Tiwa & Brandy Video Out Now! (Tiwa shares new BTS video inside)

Started by Dr Naomi Campbell, October 12, 2021, 03:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Quote from: Àlákọrí ni bọ̀bọ́ yẹn sẹ́ on October 26, 2021, 11:33:39 AM
A lot of these comments indicate that not many are familiar with Brandy's voice ..still..they are blown away by her tone. It's like that Red Hot Chilli Peppers singer said once ..you need to listen to Brandy with your subconscious and like Rodney said ..Brandy shines the most on sad or inspirational songs. Look at Staring Now ....I love how Tiwa set Brandy to shine in this video. I'm completely blown away.

Her voice isn't from here

Truly a gift  :stressed:

long-timeTheRoofFan

Come on 7 million plays!

:flamebroiled:

The little Afrobeat that could...

:gorlonfire:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

October 31, 2021, 11:38:57 AM #257 Last Edit: October 31, 2021, 11:53:22 AM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
Let's get it to 12 million
:justabit:
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

long-timeTheRoofFan

b7

Quote from: Young on October 26, 2021, 11:35:32 AM
Quote from: Àlákọrí ni bọ̀bọ́ yẹn sẹ́ on October 26, 2021, 11:33:39 AM
A lot of these comments indicate that not many are familiar with Brandy's voice ..still..they are blown away by her tone. It's like that Red Hot Chilli Peppers singer said once ..you need to listen to Brandy with your subconscious and like Rodney said ..Brandy shines the most on sad or inspirational songs. Look at Staring Now ....I love how Tiwa set Brandy to shine in this video. I'm completely blown away.

Her voice isn't from here

Truly a gift  :stressed:

long-timeTheRoofFan

long-timeTheRoofFan

It's time for a LIVE performance!! Let's please do some US promo Brandy and Tiwa... hit up GMA, Wendy Williams, Nick Cannon, Kelly Clarkson, Drew Berrymore etc and chat about the success of the song so far and do a damn live performance... Hit up radio too like The Breakfast Club

Then a week of night promotion on Late Night shows with performances too .... Jimmy Falon, etc

and then give us the EP...

put this song on the EP,, and Acoustic Version of the song... and two new songs and call it a Grammy Nomination already

:wub:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw