Bravo Announces The Real Housewives of Dubai Coming In 2022

Started by M-Rocka, November 01, 2021, 09:00:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

I hrd this is gonna be a bunch of white expats. If they gon do a Dubai franchise, I wanna see the rich nationals from there or at least a mix. There's prob more Indians and Pakistanis in Dubai than anything else and it'd be nice to see a couple of dem rich families. What I will say is that these housewives are gonna be fucking filthy rich. And that should be enjoyable. 

Vonc2002

Quote from: Troye on November 01, 2021, 10:57:34 AM
I don't think this will hit with American viewers ? Where the hell they gonna go on their group trip? Brooklyn? The Bronx ? Gorlllll
Nick.............. huh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Kalifornia. on November 01, 2021, 11:45:30 AM
I don't think this will hit with American viewers ? Where the hell they gonna go on their group trip? Brooklyn? The Bronx ? Gorlllll

There's an entire world full of destinations where they can travel hon :dead:

GORL clearly .. it was light shade at the fact Dubai is a top destination for ppl on american housewives..   :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on November 01, 2021, 11:46:27 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 01, 2021, 11:36:17 AM
These bitches are about to be stoned to death. :plzstop:
ndsnadnsdndnndsanasdndsad

Not a luxury stoning

Edgy
cvvvbbbbvvvcccccccvvbbbvvvcc

These billionairesses  :tistheseas:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on November 01, 2021, 12:01:02 PM
Quote from: Trey on November 01, 2021, 11:43:50 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 01, 2021, 11:42:12 AM
Quote from: Troye on November 01, 2021, 11:37:59 AM

dkvmkmkfm

i think we need a chicago housewives show.  Maybe Houston?? wasnt houston a rumor before ??
I read somewhere Chicago was canned because they were deemed too boring. My thing is why not just get a different batch of bitches? :plzstop: :plzstop:
DHSHSHNSJSNJSNSNSS

!!!! Same with Miami. Recast it with a combo of black n taco bitches. It'd be MESS

:omf:
Miami was good the 2nd season

and it's actually coming back next month on Peacock

vbbbbbvvvcccvvvbvvvvvvvvv

This might be good!!!!!!  :flamebroiled:

Buy The Stars✨

dkvmkmkfm

i think we need a chicago housewives show.  Maybe Houston?? wasnt houston a rumor before ??
I read somewhere Chicago was canned because they were deemed too boring. My thing is why not just get a different batch of bitches? :plzstop: :plzstop:

yeah just  get a crop of new girls.. I think anytime they test a new city they should have two different group of girls who dont know each other group A and  group B and whoever best represents their city or whatever is the one that gets picked up for the actual show.  I dunno but they def wasted a whole damn city not doing chicago. 

Hell i think even new orleans would be CUTE af.. being able to TIP down bourbon street whenever they wanted just sounds like MESS MESS MESS

Amazing

Quote from: FRANCE on November 01, 2021, 12:09:17 PM
I hrd this is gonna be a bunch of white expats. If they gon do a Dubai franchise, I wanna see the rich nationals from there or at least a mix. There's prob more Indians and Pakistanis in Dubai than anything else and it'd be nice to see a couple of dem rich families. What I will say is that these housewives are gonna be fucking filthy rich. And that should be enjoyable.

That actual local people only make up 10% of the whole country. 90% of the country is made of expats. A lot of Indians, Pakistanis, Arabs from other countries and entitled over privileged whites.

Amazing

There better not be more than 2 white gorls kept by their rich Arab husbands.
:udontlookok:

I'm looking for a sponsor over there myself.
:ohwow:

Zankou.

Quote from: Kalifornia. on November 01, 2021, 11:45:30 AM

There's an entire world full of destinations where they can travel hon :dead:

Gffggvbfdc

He's a dingbat

b7

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on November 01, 2021, 09:33:22 AM
They're gonna end up committing a faux pas and being locked in jail or something.

They don't play over there.

:plzstop:
!!!!!

:kii: :kii: :kii:

Dr Naomi Campbell

It'll probably be a bunch of white ex-pats like Francois said
I don't see any Arab or Pakistani women being open to this knowing the rules of where they are  :dead:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on November 01, 2021, 12:01:02 PM
Quote from: Trey on November 01, 2021, 11:43:50 AM

dkvmkmkfm

DHSHSHNSJSNJSNSNSS

!!!! Same with Miami. Recast it with a combo of black n taco bitches. It'd be MESS

:omf:
Miami was good the 2nd season

and it's actually coming back next month on Peacock

SHSSHHSJSJSJSJJSJSJSJSJJS

Now SEE!! This is exactly the cast I was envisioning for a reboot. A bunch of young, stunning, black n taco girls.

Now why can't ATL get it the fuck together??

:udontlookok:

STUNNA GOD