Do You Think 'King Richard' Will Finally Get Will His Oscar?

Started by Summertime, November 21, 2021, 04:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Summertime

His competition will be stiff because Denzel will likely be nominated as well for Macbeth.

Dr Naomi Campbell

The closest to an Oscar he ever would've gotten to would have been for "The Pursuit For Godilness".

BRockaBaby

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 21, 2021, 06:17:47 PM
Is he good in it? Will deserves his oscar

He actually did better than I thought he would. The scene with him and Venus on the court made me tear up.

M-Rocka

I can't wait to see this. I may watch it tomorrow after work.

BRockaBaby

The reviews have been positive so far. If  that sticks, he'll get a nom. 

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

You know I'm actually going to say yes. He's campaigning for an career Oscar, very smart of him to have that memoir come out at this time too! He just might get it! Denzel ain't no competition because the academy won't award him again unless he truly transforms into a character! Something Denzel hasn't done in a very long time.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Vonc2002

I just went to see will like 2 weeks ago doing his book tour. He's normal asf and seems like a good person
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Vonc2002

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands