I love seeing Brandy’s adlibs get some shine (Queens crew blasts TAOL on set)

Started by b7, November 23, 2021, 10:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Yea i don't watch that video much. U can tell Atlantic was on some funny shit by the time that video was shot  :uhh: even if many people like it, they weren't pumping the same amount of coin into her project and that was obvious.  How dare they do their money making Queen like that? 

It's wild how labels will punish you for decisions they make  :dead:  did she tell them to come in and switch everything up that she and Timbaland had set up? No.  Mess

Harlem

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on November 28, 2021, 09:09:00 PM
Yea i don't watch that video much. U can tell Atlantic was on some funny shit by the time that video was shot  :uhh: even if many people like it, they weren't pumping the same amount of coin into her project and that was obvious.  How dare they do their money making Queen like that? 

It's wild how labels will punish you for decisions they make  :dead:  did she tell them to come in and switch everything up that she and Timbaland had set up? No.  Mess

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah it just quite didn't hit the same for me like TAOL did... But I guess it could be just how Dave Meyers produces his videos

DopeSoul.

Quote from: L0NZ. on November 28, 2021, 09:07:19 PM
Ch she was slaying with those huge frames
!!!!

I thought she looked good as hell  :plzstop:

The Afrodisiac era is so polarizing

b7

Quote from: DopeSoul. on November 28, 2021, 09:46:02 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on November 28, 2021, 09:07:19 PM
Ch she was slaying with those huge frames
!!!!

I thought she looked good as hell  :plzstop:

The Afrodisiac era is so polarizing
dsdddsdsd it really is. Beyond all the mess and everyone being split about certain things, that album still does what needs to be done for me

:ohwow:

Harlem

Her most artistic mainstream work for sure! The fact we got Focus, Should I Go, Sirens & Noddin from this era is like SHEEESH

b7

Quote from: Harlem on November 28, 2021, 10:30:40 PM
Her most artistic mainstream work for sure! The fact we got Focus, Should I Go, Sirens & Noddin from this era is like SHEEESH
Timbaland won't be seeing heaven for losing "Hush" and Black peeper, but !!!