Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Naomi Campbell

dcdsfsd wait did she go OFF on the woman dfdsfdsfdsfdfddff

DopeSoul.

Quote from: Naomi's cheekbones on November 29, 2021, 07:51:13 AM
dcdsfsd wait did she go OFF on the woman dfdsfdsfdsfdfddff
SSSSDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDFFFFFFFFFGGFGGF

shante smith

November 29, 2021, 08:18:50 AM #4 Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 08:27:09 AM by Lady of Lithuania
I wonder what that woman said to her

Ari doesn't seem like a girl who goes around lookin for trouble and "look y'all! It's cuz am BAH-LACK!" viral moments so it had to be justified

That woman clearly didn't know who Ari is and that her job could be in danger after tea goes viral :omf:

Annie

The police claim 'she was drunk and had anger issues and just didn't calm down...' so they arrested her. They will investigate what exactly happened.  
:omgwatshappening:

/.\

shante smith

November 29, 2021, 08:32:43 AM #6 Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 08:38:41 AM by Lady of Lithuania
Not "anger issues". Is it a diagnosis?

Of course she did . 🙄 and lemme guess - aggressive too?

This is exactly why we gotta stay away from these words when describing women and girls around us

People need to play their position , do their job and shut their mouth and they don't want someone popping off

Annie

I need more info..you don't just get arrested at the airport like that. 

/.\

Annie

November 29, 2021, 08:42:49 AM #8 Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 08:49:44 AM by annie
Quote from: Lady of Lithuania on November 29, 2021, 08:32:43 AM

This is exactly why we gotta stay away from these words when describing women and girls around us

People need to play their position , do their job and shut their mouth and they don't want someone popping off

I read an article they said something like she got aggressive. But yeah that's what they say about most people who get arrested, pretty common language to be honest. (I know in the USA about black women that's a very triggering word that shouldn't be used.) There's no info yet on what happened and whether this was related to race. Racial profiling is a problem of course but it could also be a rule she was ignoring..it could be a tense situation at the airport because of the new covid omicron. There are very strict rules about keeping distance. It's no joke. There were 60 people on a flight to Amsterdam the other day who all got covid, all passengers from the plane have to quarantine 14 days in a hotel. It was all over the news, I think the airports are really struggling and need people to follow rules or else traveling will be shut down.

/.\

Annie

Anyways, I hope they will investigate what happens and we learn what went wrong. I hope she will be okay! I feel bad for her. 

/.\

shante smith

Quote from: annie on November 29, 2021, 08:42:49 AM
Quote from: Lady of Lithuania on November 29, 2021, 08:32:43 AM

I read an article they said something like she got aggressive. But yeah that's what they say about most people who get arrested, pretty common language to be honest. (I know in the USA about black women that's a very triggering word that shouldn't be used.) There's no info yet on what happened and whether this was related to race. Racial profiling is a problem of course but it could also be a rule she was ignoring..it could be a tense situation at the airport because of the new covid omicron. There are very strict rules about keeping distance. It's no joke. There were 60 people on a flight to Amsterdam the other day who all got covid, all passengers from the plane have to quarantine 14 days in a hotel. It was all over the news, I think the airports are really struggling and need people to follow rules or else traveling will be shut down.
that woman at the counter def did some unnecessary or shady mess

Just like u say people just don't get arrested at the airport for nothing

I can't imagine someone getting barked on just for doing their job as they should .

But Like u said we need more details

Annie

I will keep an eye on the Dutch news, hopefully we will learn more soon. 

/.\

Cowboy Nine

Of course it happened in Amsterdam.

Maybe she'll be able to watch the blackface festival from her jail cell.

Ulysses