Ari Lennox arrested after being racially profiled

Started by shante smith, November 29, 2021, 07:46:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TogetherAgain

Her tone is disgusting. I hope they lock her up and throw away the key

Buy The Stars✨

Thousands of black ppl travel to Amsterdam daily with no issues. I'm sure caused whatever issue she had 

RAY7

Quote from: Troye on November 29, 2021, 05:40:02 PM
Thousands of black ppl travel to Amsterdam daily with no issues. I'm sure caused whatever issue she had
sounding like a republican white man

CHOKE

shante smith

November 29, 2021, 05:48:15 PM #35 Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 06:06:33 PM by Lady of Lithuania
There's not much logic to that Nick.

Plenty of people walk down the street at night  with no issue too  but Trayvon martin didn't . Plenty of black people jog through their neighborhoods with no issues but Ahmaud didn't .

I can understand if ur basing ur tea off of something from this specific story but to base it off of something so general... I'd advise u to reconsider

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: RAY7 on November 29, 2021, 05:41:45 PM
sounding like a republican white man

facts are fact love.. didnt see you deny the claim either

Buy The Stars✨

November 29, 2021, 06:07:50 PM #37 Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 06:09:13 PM by Troye
Quote from: Lady of Lithuania on November 29, 2021, 05:48:15 PM

Plenty of people walk down the street at night  with no issue too  but Trayvon martin didn't . Plenty of black people jog through their neighborhoods with no issues but Ahmaud didn't .

I can understand if ur basing ur tea off of something from this specific story but to base it off of something so general... I'd advise u to reconsider

OH GORL .. not comparing ari lennox sq mall to AHMAUD AUBREY dlskjflksdjfkdsjfkldsajfkljfklsajdksajd k;sakdljkl jkl

was she SHOT AND KILLED? :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Amsterdam has its own issues with racsim, just because you went there once and had no trouble doesn't mean the thousands of black people that travel there had the same experience  :uhh: :dead:

shante smith

November 29, 2021, 06:18:54 PM #39 Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 06:19:59 PM by Lady of Lithuania
Quote from: Troye on November 29, 2021, 06:07:50 PM

OH GORL .. not comparing ari lennox sq mall to AHMAUD AUBREY dlskjflksdjfkdsjfkldsajfkljfklsajdksajd k;sakdljkl jkl

was she SHOT AND KILLED? :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
ok so let's make it simpler.

there are plenty of people who drive their cars day to day with no issue

some black people aren't fortunate enough and are racially profiled/stopped . which opens a can of worms which could lead to arrest or worse.

no matter how u slice what u said, there's not much logic in it. big slice or smaller slice.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Lady of Lithuania on November 29, 2021, 06:18:54 PM

ok so let's make simpler.

:plzstop:

Buy The Stars✨

some black people aren't fortunate enough and are racially profiled/stopped . which opens a can of worms which could lead to arrest or worse.

no matter how u slice what u said, there's not much logic in it. big slice or smaller slice.

this is a way better comparison and i get what youre saying 100 percent. 

I was honestly just stating a FACT that 1000s of black ppl go through security there everyday with no issue.  thats really it. 

RAY7

shante smith

November 29, 2021, 06:23:26 PM #43 Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 06:27:11 PM by Lady of Lithuania
Quote from: Troye on November 29, 2021, 06:21:41 PM

this is a way better comparison and i get what youre saying 100 percent. 

I was honestly just stating a FACT that 1000s of black ppl go through security there everyday with no issue.  thats really it.
:sistas:

i understand, but u have to realize ur simply stating the obvious. which is not helpful at all in supporting your conclusion
im assuming you mentioned how many black people travel there daily with no issue to support your conclusion of "im sure it was her fault"

como la whore

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 29, 2021, 11:42:25 AM
Quote from: annie on November 29, 2021, 08:30:53 AM
The police claim 'she was drunk and had anger issues and just didn't calm down...' so they arrested her. They will investigate what exactly happened. 
:omgwatshappening:

lol here you go...

FVJDISSDOFSODIFSDOFJIDSOFJ

white women will always rush to defend their.....kind