Jazmine announces “Heaux Tales” Tour

Started by Zankou., November 30, 2021, 12:42:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bby ddy

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 03, 2021, 04:24:07 PM
Quote from: bby ddy on December 03, 2021, 04:18:47 PM
Yeah I couldn't get a ticket either and I'm not paying $100+ to stand the fuck up. They booked this small ass venue in DC so folks from the entire state of MD, DC, DE, VA and surrounding areas were tryna get tix at once.
I just don't understand it.  I was even willing to pay $200. Yea, definitely not doing 3 tho

I was hoping to pay those prices for a seated area but those bitches went even faster  :plzstop:

shante smith

December 03, 2021, 04:32:16 PM #31 Last Edit: December 03, 2021, 04:33:27 PM by Southside of Israel
I can see why some of the prices are a bit more hefty if the venues small

Small venue (less capacity) + small prices = little profit for jazzy and whomever she's hired to help her put on this show .

Are those 300 tickets actually selling tho?

bby ddy

Quote from: Southside of Israel on December 03, 2021, 04:32:16 PM

Small venue + small prices = little profit for jazzy and whomever she's hired to help her put on this show

Those are resale prices.

The actual ticket prices were like $65 I believe.

Her team definitelyyyyyy understimated her demand.

shante smith

December 03, 2021, 04:35:55 PM #33 Last Edit: December 03, 2021, 04:36:20 PM by Southside of Israel
Quote from: bby ddy on December 03, 2021, 04:34:00 PM

Small venue + small prices = little profit for jazzy and whomever she's hired to help her put on this show

Those are resale prices.

oh I see. "Verified resale tickets "

shante smith

I was about to say .  I can understand it but that would be bold af on jazzys part.

65 is def a little low for her though. I'd say 100+

Vonc2002

Those are resale prices.

!!!!!!!!
Jazmine has performed at the house of blues before and most HOB tkts are 50 to 60 bucks. Prices fluctuate BASED on demand.  So they are that much definitely because the demand is high.  I actually went and looked at other cities and the tkts prices are comparable. Its time for jazmine to upgrade to bigger venues
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 03, 2021, 02:51:16 PM

They outta they mfn mind.  These are arena prices and if I'm paying 300+ to see somebody im ATLEAST getting a fckn seat. I wish I would pay $300 to stand in a fckn BALCONY. I'm pissed tf OFF smh

Omg I saw similar prices when I logged on and said fuck it and her.

I'm not paying that to be in a damn house of blues

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 03, 2021, 04:44:34 PM

Those are resale prices.

!!!!!!!!
Jazmine has performed at the house of blues before and most HOB tkts are 50 to 60 bucks. Prices fluctuate BASED on demand.  So they are that much definitely because the demand is high.  I actually went and looked at other cities and the tkts prices are comparable. Its time for jazmine to upgrade to bigger venues

Yeah I paid that amount when I saw her during reality show

Vonc2002

Quote from: Mons.Lied. on December 03, 2021, 04:52:46 PM

They outta they mfn mind.  These are arena prices and if I'm paying 300+ to see somebody im ATLEAST getting a fckn seat. I wish I would pay $300 to stand in a fckn BALCONY. I'm pissed tf OFF smh

U were tryna go in chicago?  Or this is where u are?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Andthecategoryis...

Yea them ticket prices are not giving for them little ass venues and the standing crowd gonna be tf in the way. Hopefully they can add more dates, idk why her team wouldn't book 2-3 dates for cities like Philly, ATL, DC etc if they gonna be in a 4 x 4.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 03, 2021, 04:59:34 PM
Quote from: Mons.Lied. on December 03, 2021, 04:52:46 PM

U were tryna go in chicago?  Or this is where u are?
r u gonna jump me

Vonc2002

FRANCE

Yeah, these venues too small. Toronto show already sold out.

STUNNA GOD

d

i only paid $147 for my mess. Love Jaz, but I'd never pay a 350 mess for her.

:omf:

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 03, 2021, 02:45:32 PM
Im fckn PISSED! They really underestimated the demand to see this bitch and the demand for these tkts was EXTREME! I was in queue and there were 2000 people in front of me and I literally went to purchase the tkts like 10 mins after the went on sale. The site was malfunctioning and shit becausr of all the activity, I believe. By the time I was able to purchase tkts they were $300. I love Jazmine but I'm not paying 300 to STAND UP in the house of blues all night........ In the balcony at that.   Idky they chose that fckn venue anyway. Jazmine is big enough to sell out a theater or sumn. I'm just letting yall know to get ya tkts EARLY whenever they go on sale where u at. Love jazmine but imma miss her this go round unless she adds another show date
!!!!! im FUMING

She booked some small club mess in my area basically and i dont get it. i understand being humble but GIRL, this is the wrong era for that. This wouldn't have ever made sense, but, especially not now.  :-/

And there are folks tryna resell the tickets for 4-500 dollars. CH