Jazmine announces “Heaux Tales” Tour

Started by Zankou., November 30, 2021, 12:42:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Mons.Lied. on November 30, 2021, 12:54:44 PM
The reality show tour was my favorite concert mess. I can't wait for this
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw her before the album came out in late 2014 around this time in the winter and omg

:plzstop:

I've never seen a more perfect vocal right in front of me

b7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 30, 2021, 02:33:00 PM
Yessss. Saw her for the Reality Show tour. She actually debuted Masterpiece here :stressed:
!!!!!! I'll never forget it. It was one of the best versions and my personal favorite, actually.

7 minutes and 15 seconds in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrSYlDpf8NA&ab_channel=SimonSoulgigs

DopeSoul.

b7

Quote from: DopeSoul. on November 30, 2021, 09:41:33 PM
Ummm no philly?

:overit:

her hometown..
dddssds she tweeted that she's doing something special for Philly!  She said don't worry i ain't forget about ya'll and that an announcement is coming soon

:ohwow:

bby ddy

Jazmine will be performing in Philly this month with Johnny Gill... not the same, I know but still  :wub:

DopeSoul.

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on November 30, 2021, 09:42:21 PM
Ummm no philly?

her hometown..
dddssds she tweeted that she's doing something special for Philly!  She said don't worry i ain't forget about ya'll and that an announcement is coming soon

OH BITCH

b7

Quote from: DopeSoul. on December 01, 2021, 12:08:09 AM
Ummm no philly?

her hometown..

OH BITCH
fggfgggggg

:butwait!:  :sistas:

Gilgamesh.

I'd take Jazz solo any day of the week but a jont tour with her and Ari (or even Summer) seems like a missed opportunity.

DopeSoul.

December 01, 2021, 05:14:28 AM #23 Last Edit: December 01, 2021, 05:14:47 AM by DopeSoul.
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on December 01, 2021, 01:39:50 AM
Quote from: DopeSoul. on December 01, 2021, 12:08:09 AM
Ummm no philly?

her hometown..

OH BITCH
fggfgggggg

:butwait!:  :sistas:
that%u2019s really good cause I wanna see her but I don%u2019t wanna go to NY
Philly is like 15-20 minutes away from me

Vonc2002

Im fckn PISSED! They really underestimated the demand to see this bitch and the demand for these tkts was EXTREME! I was in queue and there were 2000 people in front of me and I literally went to purchase the tkts like 10 mins after the went on sale. The site was malfunctioning and shit becausr of all the activity, I believe. By the time I was able to purchase tkts they were $300. I love Jazmine but I'm not paying 300 to STAND UP in the house of blues all night........ In the balcony at that.   Idky they chose that fckn venue anyway. Jazmine is big enough to sell out a theater or sumn. I'm just letting yall know to get ya tkts EARLY whenever they go on sale where u at. Love jazmine but imma miss her this go round unless she adds another show date
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Oan, her stock has really gone up and shes getting her Roses A BIT 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

December 03, 2021, 02:51:16 PM #26 Last Edit: December 03, 2021, 02:51:39 PM by Vonc2002

They outta they mfn mind.  These are arena prices and if I'm paying 300+ to see somebody im ATLEAST getting a fckn seat. I wish I would pay $300 to stand in a fckn BALCONY. I'm pissed tf OFF smh

RAY7

bjhvgjvvvvvvvv
they've been slightly upgrading venues I hear

bby ddy

Yeah I couldn't get a ticket either and I'm not paying $100+ to stand the fuck up. They booked this small ass venue in DC so folks from the entire state of MD, DC, DE, VA and surrounding areas were tryna get tix at once.

Vonc2002

Quote from: bby ddy on December 03, 2021, 04:18:47 PM
Yeah I couldn't get a ticket either and I'm not paying $100+ to stand the fuck up. They booked this small ass venue in DC so folks from the entire state of MD, DC, DE, VA and surrounding areas were tryna get tix at once.
I just don't understand it.  I was even willing to pay $200. Yea, definitely not doing 3 tho