Nicki replaces herself on iTunes ; Bussin & DWHAP out now!

Started by Plastic., January 24, 2022, 09:02:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalonso.

Quote from: Trey on February 11, 2022, 12:59:03 AM
I think she should've got 69, if anybody. Something about her n that little faggot is MAGIC.

Her and 69 already did this song with Fefe like we been saying

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: L0NZ. on February 11, 2022, 01:17:02 AM
I think she should've got 69, if anybody. Something about her n that little faggot is MAGIC.

Her and 69 already did this song with Fefe like we been saying
I know that. And I'm saying if she gonna do the song for the 3rd time, then do it  the fuck RIGHT.

:udontlookok:

Vonc2002

I dont like this bussin shit either. Nicki just doesnt do it for me smh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kalifornia.

Is he still alive?

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Vonc2002

I'm listening to do we have a problem after this bussin mess and  its making this sound like a fckn masterpiece.  Really clever tactic nicki

crime mob

Problem is a song which is actually pulling its weight on the charts right now ... as I predicted by the way

y'all may think it's trash but it's actually a very well crafted rap song. I knew it wouldn't be another megatron tea from the moment I heard it .

......Even tho I wasn't completely in love with it. I can have my personal preference and still evaluate the song objectively.

Quote from: BIG on February 04, 2022, 12:33:34 AM
I honestly think DWHAP may surprise the gorls

the streets are gonna eat this up IMO

this is a car banger . The bass is hittin

The video was long winded but the song is >>>>

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Robinho Santana on February 11, 2022, 02:22:09 AM
Problem is a song which is actually pulling its weight on the charts right now ... as I predicted by the way

y'all may think it's trash but it's actually a very well crafted rap song. I knew it wouldn't be another megatron tea from the moment I heard it .

......Even tho I wasn't completely in love with it. I can have my personal preference and still evaluate the song objectively.

Quote from: BIG on February 04, 2022, 12:33:34 AM
I honestly think DWHAP may surprise the gorls

the streets are gonna eat this up IMO

this is a car banger . The bass is hittin

The video was long winded but the song is >>>>

b
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Drogon

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 11, 2022, 01:41:15 AM
Quote from: Drogon on February 11, 2022, 12:32:07 AM
I like Do We have a problem better
Yea and THATS a problem