Brandy Singing National Anthem Today at SoFi Stadium - NFC Championship

Started by Seven, January 27, 2022, 09:36:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

long-timeTheRoofFan

Mrd0ndada

It's her stylist posting a picture of Whitney singing the National Anthem for me.    
🙄

BrandonBranlee

Mrd0ndada

🙄

BrandonBranlee

Here's Ashanti's performance from the AFC game stil going on...did she forget words or is her mic fucked up? The crowd sang over her

I swear to God if they don't turn Brandys mic up

Ma Lo

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on January 30, 2022, 03:52:10 PM

Here's Ashanti's performance from the AFC game stil going on...did she forget words or is her mic fucked up?

:plzstop: :-/

b7

Ulysses

Here's Ashanti's performance from the AFC game stil going on...did she forget words or is her mic fucked up? The crowd sang over her

God, Ashanti is awful

b7

Quote from: Ulysses on January 30, 2022, 04:22:41 PM

God, Ashanti is awful
im sure she was upset about her mic and sound being messed up but that was kinda cool how the crowd joined in and filled up the space

BrandonBranlee

Quote from: RIG 7 on January 30, 2022, 04:25:34 PM
Quote from: Ulysses on January 30, 2022, 04:22:41 PM

im sure she was upset about her mic and sound being messed up but that was kinda cool how the crowd joined in and filled up the space

Embarrassing af. Did Ashanti run over a turtle or something sometime around 2005? Idk...

b7

It sucks when bad things happen to Artists like that and it's out of their control for the most part. That's part of live shows though! Ashanti kept her composure