Russia is now invading Ukraine

Started by andre 3000, February 23, 2022, 11:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on February 24, 2022, 09:39:40 AM
I can't believe he is literally trying to recreate the USSR in twenty fucking twenty two.

:usureuok:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

CHOKE

Why do you think Putin is doing this, why is he attacking you?

:ATLcameo:

CHOKE

The way Russia rigged the election then waited until Trump was owt the office to act a fool

RAY7

I see a lot of people are saying "Let's stay out of it. It's none of our business." But it's EVERYONE'S business. If Putin is allowed to just invade another sovereign country, who is to say he will stop at Ukraine? And who is to say Xi, Kim Jong Un and the others wouldn't be emboldened to do the same elsewhere? Putin is a fucking LUNATIC and needs to be stopped. I can't believe he is literally trying to recreate the USSR in twenty fucking twenty two.

so are you geared up to go stop him or...

Lucid Salvatore

Meh

It's funny how America is so disgusted by Russia invading Ukraine, but where is this energy for the Israeli government and their treatment towards Palestinians? The Israeli government is doing exactly what Russia is doing now (starting war, taking/annexing land, building checkpoints), yet no one comes for them. Matter of fact, America gives Israel $3.8 BILLION per year in military aid alone. Smh.

Lucid Salvatore

And I'm screaming at some of the Americans on Twitter being scared about being drafted to war

:plzstop:

There are more than enough people in reserves & young white Republican men who would be happy to serve. There will never be a draft for a country of America's size  :dead:

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: RAY7 on February 24, 2022, 10:49:59 AM
I see a lot of people are saying "Let's stay out of it. It's none of our business." But it's EVERYONE'S business. If Putin is allowed to just invade another sovereign country, who is to say he will stop at Ukraine? And who is to say Xi, Kim Jong Un and the others wouldn't be emboldened to do the same elsewhere? Putin is a fucking LUNATIC and needs to be stopped. I can't believe he is literally trying to recreate the USSR in twenty fucking twenty two.

I'm not a member of the armed forces babe. The most I can do is suck his dick.

Edge gorl

February 24, 2022, 10:54:13 AM #38 Last Edit: February 24, 2022, 10:54:51 AM by Edge gorl
Amurica citizens are quite dumb

They run wit wat tha media says nd turn it into jokes nd sensitization

Ww3! Draft! Ahhh!

I heard this mess this mornin nd kept it pushin

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: Edge gorl on February 24, 2022, 10:54:13 AM
Amurica citizens are quite dumb

They run wit wat tha media says nd turn it into jokes nd sensitization

Ww3! Draft! Ahhh!

I heard this mess this mornin nd kept it pushin

Don't think they draft trannies anyway. Of course it wouldn't be of any concern to you.

RAY7

Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on February 24, 2022, 10:53:05 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on February 24, 2022, 10:49:59 AM

I'm not a member of the armed forces babe. The most I can do is suck his dick.
lol well get your superhead skills together because we don't need this crazy old cracker bombing us next for trying to interfere

Edge gorl

February 24, 2022, 10:58:49 AM #41 Last Edit: February 24, 2022, 10:59:27 AM by Edge gorl
Womp womp! Shuj' Faggot catch tha nearest jet to HELL

Dr Naomi Campbell

February 24, 2022, 11:08:38 AM #43 Last Edit: February 24, 2022, 11:09:41 AM by Naomi’s cheekbones
Nxnxjd it's the clear as day nuclear threat to me
That hasn't happened in our lifetime and that's what a bit shocking :dead:
He basically said "don't get involved or we'll use our nukes on you"

RAY7

Quote from: Naomi's cheekbones on February 24, 2022, 11:08:38 AM
Nxnxjd it's the clear as day nuclear threat to me
That hasn't happened in our lifetime and that's what a bit shocking :dead:
He basically said "don't get involved or we'll use our nukes on you"
!!! Like what can you do if they launch the nukes? That is no joke