G
G
G

H

G

F
F

Ulysses

Nooooo no no no. The best part of this song is when Nick introduces her: "The greatest of all time! The voice!"

FRANCE

I feel sometimes than Bran just gets excited to work with other artists and she hops on anything. 'Lemme do ur backgrounds!' This aint it. Heard it once and wont ever listen again. 

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: FRANCE on May 20, 2022, 04:11:09 PM
I feel sometimes than Bran just gets excited to work with other artists and she hops on anything. 'Lemme do ur backgrounds!' This aint it. Heard it once and wont ever listen again.

She's excited about that cheque clearing, listen or don't

RAY7

Nick is apparently her friend so she did this because of that. She has to know his music is terrible 
they say it everytime on Wild N Out

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: RAY7 on May 20, 2022, 07:15:48 PM
Nick is apparently her friend so she did this because of that. She has to know his music is terrible

I listened to the full album today as a first time nick listener and it's not bad.. it's pure sex and has some okay moments. He said he wants to be in the same category as diddy, Dupri, pharrell and Kanye and honestly it's better then diddy could do.

long-timeTheRoofFan

Ulysses

Quote from: long-timeFullMoonFan on May 20, 2022, 07:57:05 PM

I listened to the full album today as a first time nick listener and it's not bad.. it's pure sex and has some okay moments. He said he wants to be in the same category as diddy, Dupri, pharrell and Kanye and honestly it's better then diddy could do.

RAY7

Quote from: long-timeFullMoonFan on May 20, 2022, 07:57:05 PM

its better than Diddy could do?
Hgyjijgvxxxsz
Ok

Justice Jackson

May 20, 2022, 11:14:19 PM #87 Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 11:15:05 PM by Justice Jackson
I will say nick is more skillful at singing than I thought, maybe he could occupy a Ty Dolla $ign type of lane. I haven't listened to the whole album

I don't really like Diddy but last train to Paris was pretty damn good.. And I guess the other album with Christina and Brandy on it
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Justice Jackson on May 20, 2022, 11:14:19 PM
I will say nick is more skillful at singing than I thought, maybe he could occupy a Ty Dolla $ign type of lane. I haven't listened to the whole album

I don't really like Diddy but last train to Paris was pretty damn good.. And I guess the other album with Christina and Brandy on it

I didn't listen to the Paris mess but I have heard some of this others and I generally enjoy them, just not his parts

Corp.