I’m Gagged

Started by Aalumeci., May 24, 2022, 07:20:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalumeci.

Angel In Disguise was just on the radio and it just....

I literally had chills. What a masterpiece and great representation of Brandy as an artist. Shitted on everything I heard all day. I felt ...:. Proud or something. She just slayed the airways. Like this song was BUILT. It's so intentional and thoughtful. Magical. I'm gagged.

Cowgirl

This song is so damn mysterious in the best possible way. I'm sort of glad there wasn't a video because I just can't think of a visual that would accurately depict the essence of the song.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Big Barbie on May 24, 2022, 07:23:54 PM
This song is so damn mysterious in the best possible way. I'm sort of glad there wasn't a video because I just can't think of a visual that would accurately depict the essence of the song.

!!!!! Im getting claymation , black and white, freeze frame/stop-motion with a bit of manga

BUT I agree it's better left to the imagination

long-timeTheRoofFan

I picture who is she 2 u video with angel in disguise lyrics , what else would they do?

Maybe some of the get your freak on dancers and Dave Myers directing

Young

Quote from: L0NZ. on May 24, 2022, 07:20:39 PM
Angel In Disguise was just on the radio and it just....

I literally had chills. What a masterpiece and great representation of Brandy as an artist. Shitted on everything I heard all day. I felt ...:. Proud or something. She just slayed the airways. Like this song was BUILT. It's so intentional and thoughtful. Magical. I'm gagged.

Woo

Harlem

I believe there were plans for Hype Williams to shoot the video but then it all got scrapped for Have Your Ever

ssw4919

Her best song, IMO.  :letsmessfag:

DopeSoul.

Ur description is perfect

Thats how I felt at 8-9 when it first came out 

I'll say it's the first song that solidified my love for her 

Cartierline

There's something very magical and otherworldly about the song, which actually makes sense given the title

Always been one of my NSN faves