sdfd media and politicians

Started by Micheal Watson, May 24, 2022, 02:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Micheal Watson

May 24, 2022, 02:39:33 PM Last Edit: May 24, 2022, 02:41:04 PM by Micheal Watson
More people died in one day in Yemen at the hands of US allied Saudi Arabia then in Ukraine in one week!?

where's the outrage
who's covering this?

Becky
why haven't you changed ur profile pic yet

Kalifornia.

It's sad. So much fucked up shit is happening in this world at the hands of the US & Europe, but there's no coverage.

I was just watching a video about Americans taking their asses over to help kick Palestinians out of their homes.

The politicians don't give af. They just want their pockets to stay lined.

Micheal Watson

Quote from: Kalifornia. on May 24, 2022, 05:56:19 PM
It's sad. So much fucked up shit is happening in this world at the hands of the US & Europe, but there's no coverage.

I was just watching a video about Americans taking their asses over to help kick Palestinians out of their homes.

The politicians don't give af. They just want their pockets to stay lined.
I can't explain to anyone how enraged and saddened I am at the state of the world

Was reading a story about the Ugheur Muslims in china. Like wtf is happening

Cartierline

Ffffd

the media only focuses on what it wants people to give attention to, nothing new.

Edge gorl

Call em out!

They have clear agendas in media
U can't trust them

bynm36

This is the Military Industrial Complex in full effect.  And the real powers that be that rule our government and media - which are their corporate donors and think tanks - won't stop until they've destroyed the world just to gain more money and power over us.  And this thing in Yemen's been happening for years, and our political leaders could care less.  Matter fact, they're complicit in this.