big pun was disgusting

Started by shante smith, May 26, 2022, 08:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Drogon on May 27, 2022, 04:20:29 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on May 26, 2022, 09:46:56 PM
Quote from: cafuzo 🇧🇷 on May 26, 2022, 08:56:36 PM

-  making his kids...including his daughter....randomly get up at 3AM out of their sleep and start boxing each other (actual footage of the mess at 49:00)

CAVAVABBSBSBSBSJDJDIIDODODOODODO

Not being woken up out your sleep to drag

:plzstop:

If you stay ready you ain't got to get ready :letsmessfag:

Sinpool

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Annie on May 27, 2022, 10:39:04 AM
I remember a story about him chewing on rocks, some very odd behavior. And later on when he had a successful career and money he still was chewing on rocks.

:plzstop: :plzstop:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Aalumeci.

Quote from: JCJ on May 27, 2022, 10:09:29 PM
I remember a story about him chewing on rocks, some very odd behavior. And later on when he had a successful career and money he still was chewing on rocks.

mmm Remy told that story  :dead:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Amazing on May 27, 2022, 03:16:25 AM
Was he messican?  :udontlookok:

He never made it over here in the UK
:udontlookok:

He never really made it in the states either. He was more nyc based.

I only remember one or two songs from him.

shante smith

May 28, 2022, 01:11:54 AM #20 Last Edit: May 28, 2022, 01:13:52 AM by cafuzo 🇧🇷
sdsfdsdfsfssf

he was puerto rican trash.

but joe is still on my radar lolz foine self

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: cafuzo 🇧🇷 on May 28, 2022, 01:11:54 AM
sdsfdsdfsfssf

he was puerto rican trash.

but joe is still on my radar lolz foine self

You would let fat joe climb your back?

shante smith

that is classified information

Drogon

Quote from: Kalifornia. on May 27, 2022, 05:04:05 PM
Quote from: Drogon on May 27, 2022, 04:20:29 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on May 26, 2022, 09:46:56 PM
Quote from: cafuzo 🇧🇷 link=topic=106673.msg2884571#msg2884571date=1653612996

-  making his kids...including his daughter....randomly get up at 3AM out of their sleep and start boxing each other (actual footage of the mess at 49:00)

CAVAVABBSBSBSBSJDJDIIDODODOODODO

Not being woken up out your sleep to drag

:plzstop:

If you stay ready you ain't got to get ready :letsmessfag:

Remember you ate the last bowl of cereal

:cmerefag:

Nonchalantboi

I remember him from Feeling so good & Top of the world remix

I know there are stories about him being abusive and having a very terrible childhood. He also was homeless for a while. I remember a story about him chewing on rocks, some very odd behavior. He used to take pieces of a wall and chew on them when he was younger.  I thought it was related to anger problems. And later on when he had a successful career and money he still was chewing on rocks.

:shook:

🔥🔥🔥

Annie

Quote from: L0NZ. on May 27, 2022, 11:00:08 PM
Quote from: JCJ on May 27, 2022, 10:09:29 PM

mmm Remy told that story  :dead:

Yes I forgot who it was but I now remember she did.. in that interview she was very positive about him and I could tell she was grateful he gave her a chance.

I googled and apparently they shared on a Behind the music episode that he punched and destroyed walls. He would eat cardboard, dry wall and rocks.

/.\

Annie

Quote from: ssw4919 on May 27, 2022, 12:45:39 PM
I remember him from Feeling so good & Top of the world remix

I know there are stories about him being abusive and having a very terrible childhood. He also was homeless for a while. I remember a story about him chewing on rocks, some very odd behavior. He used to take pieces of a wall and chew on them when he was younger.  I thought it was related to anger problems. And later on when he had a successful career and money he still was chewing on rocks.

Weird, so he had pica?  I knew he was normal-sized as an adult, then gained too much weight.  The stories about him abusing his wife have been around a long time.

I never heard the word for it, thanks!
I have seen that disorder on those my weird obsession shows. Also I think women who are pregnant sometimes have these weird cravings but I don't know if that's related.

/.\

Ulysses

I love that their description of being a good husband or being a good father was all the material things he gave them. 

shante smith

May 28, 2022, 08:53:28 AM #28 Last Edit: May 28, 2022, 09:06:36 AM by cafuzo 🇧🇷
just a couple days ago Fat Joe was asked about if he would work with big pun's son

pun's wife HATES joe and wants nothing to do with him.

pun's son (chris rivers) is a rapper himself now
joe says he invited him to be part of a huge tribute to his father
chris initially said yes, but then called a day before the show to cancel, letting joe know he's canceling cuz his mother told him not to do it.

pun's wife has accused joe of not giving pun/pun's family all the money he was owed (joe is the one who originally put pun onto the industry and managed a lot of his mess)

but i dunno...fat joe has a very very robust history of LOYALTY. the way he's been down with Remy for all these years ..made sure she secured a bag once she got out of prison, etc.

i feel like it's def possible pun's wife could be looking for someone to blame for her misfortunes following his death.

and it looks like chris is willing to move past the mess and link up with Joe, but hes not gonna go against his mother's wishes. i feel bad for him.

shante smith

May 28, 2022, 09:20:46 AM #29 Last Edit: May 28, 2022, 09:26:20 AM by cafuzo 🇧🇷
pun's daughter star rios is the cutest thing ever. always has been to me

she looks so much like pun. very taino native.

pun was actually very in tune with what made him puerto rican

"The heart of an indian. The strength of a black man. And the pride of a Spaniard."

his son is super handsome too. he took more after pun's wife , who is Black Boricua.

the fact hat pun's wife is a Black Latina made this entire story of abuse more disturbing and angering to me.