Officers were afraid to face Texas school shooter, giving him an HOUR to kill

Started by shante smith, May 27, 2022, 08:02:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shante smith

this is all over the news now.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/27/us/uvalde-school-police-chief-shooting-response/index.html

i dont know wtf my mind would be right now if i were one of those parents

thinking of not only the shooters role in this but the inactions of police officers who were right on the fucking scene and decided not to do their job that day

and omg the children. id imagine some of them knew police had arrived but was wondering wtf they weren't BUSSIN thru that door to save them :stressed:

shante smith

and the killer entered through an OPEN DOOR in the school.
on the side

didnt have to bang or force his way into the building. just strolled right in and started shooting

this is crazy. so many failures and missed opportunities. people are way too comfortable.
something as simple as closing a door.

at the very least it would have slowed him down considerably even if it didn't completely stop him

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Kalifornia. on May 27, 2022, 02:09:21 PM
Forever ready to pull up on Tyrone or Jose because of a broken taillight, but when the REAL shit pops all of a sudden it's... :diddraispoot:
!!!!!!!

Completely useless and incompetent cowards with huge egos and the biggest sense of entitlement

A lot of blood is on their hands

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: como la whore on May 27, 2022, 08:20:58 AM
some officers went inside to get their own children outta there while having complete disregard for all the other kids. it's so disgusting.

the most useless "swat team" I've ever seen

https://twitter.com/bmcgrub/status/1529731936108744704?s=20&t=u2eUlPZcGm95WBQEKr7xCw

:disgusted:

wow

CHOKE

Kalifornia.

Quote from: cafuzo 🇧🇷 on May 27, 2022, 07:13:52 PM

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/27/us/uvalde-school-police-chief-shooting-response/index.html

thinking of not only the shooters role in this but the inactions of police officers who were right on the fucking scene and decided not to do their job that day

and omg the children. id imagine some of them knew police had arrived but was wondering wtf they weren't BUSSIN thru that door to save them :stressed:

One girl who survived said she heard the police outside and was wondering why they weren't coming in to save them.

shante smith

Quote from: Kalifornia. on May 27, 2022, 08:45:00 PM
Quote from: cafuzo 🇧🇷 on May 27, 2022, 07:13:52 PM

One girl who survived said she heard the police outside and was wondering why they weren't coming in to save them.
thats what i figured

they had to hear the sirens outside . poor babies

BetterAngels

One boy that was in the classroom and survived by hiding under a table with a tablecloth said that cops actually got a girl killed.  They were outside of the class and told them to yell "help".  A little girl did giving away that she was still alive and the boy found her and shot her.

Annie

I think a similar thing happened back in the day with Columbine. The shooters were in the library killing people one by one and the cops were waiting outside for a long time. It's terrifying.

/.\

shante smith

this timeline is a fucking nightmare.

the officers were in the HALLWAY of the school just feet away from the room for an hour
eatin donuts and playing spades as those kids were gettin blown away.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/27/us/uvalde-shooting-police-response-timeline/index.html

QuoteFirst officers entered school more than 1 hour before shooter was killed

11:33 a.m.: The shooter enters the school and begins shooting into a classroom, which is connected to a second class. He shot "at least" 100 rounds, McCraw said.

11:35 a.m.: Three Uvalde Police Department officers enter through the same door as the suspect. Another three Uvalde police officers and a county sheriff follow, McCraw said, for a total of seven officers on scene.
The three initial officers went directly to the class door, which was closed, and two received grazing wounds from the shooter, McCraw said.

11:37 a.m.: Another 16 rounds are fired in the following minutes.

11:42 a.m.: A source close to a teacher receives a text saying there was an active shooter on campus. CNN saw the text chain and confirmed the timestamps.

11:43 a.m.: Robb Elementary announces on Facebook it's under a lockdown status "due to gunshots in the area," adding that "the students and staff are safe in the building."

Roughly 11:44 a.m.: Officers are calling for additional resources, equipment, body armor, negotiators and evacuating students and teachers, Escalon said Thursday.

11:51 a.m.: More officers arrive on scene, McCraw said.

12:03 p.m.:
Officers continue to arrive in the hallway of the school. "There's as many as 19 officers at that time in that hallway," McCraw said.

12:03 p.m.: A young girl from inside one of the adjoining classrooms calls 911, identifies herself and whispers the classroom she is in. The call lasted a minute and 23 seconds. She calls back several minutes later and says multiple people are dead.

12:10 p.m.: First group of deputy US Marshals arrives on scene to assist "federal, state, and local law enforcement already on scene," the Marshals Service said in its statement.

12:13 p.m.: The girl calls 911 again, McCraw said.

12:15 p.m.: Members of the Border Patrol's tactical unit, BORTAC, arrive on scene, McCraw said.

(When Border Patrol agents began to arrive, the officer in charge of the situation had already made the determination that it was a barricaded subject situation, a source familiar with the situation said. The team then waited, not breaching the classroom where the shooter was holed up -- until nearly 40 minutes later.
McCraw said the person who made that decision was the school district police chief, calling it the "wrong decision," not to engage with the gunman sooner.)

12:17 p.m.:
Robb Elementary announces on Facebook that there is an active shooter at the school and authorities are at the scene.

12:16 p.m.: The girl calls 911 again and tells dispatchers there are eight to nine students alive, McCraw said.

12:19 p.m.: Another person calls 911 from one of the two classrooms and hangs up when another student tells her to, McCraw said.

12:21 p.m.: The suspect fires again. He was believed to be at the door, McCraw said.
Law enforcement move down the hallway.

12:21 p.m.: Three shots fired are heard from another 911 call made.

12:36 p.m.: The initial student who called 911 calls again, is told to be very quiet and tells dispatchers "he shot the door,' McCraw said. The call lasted 21 seconds.

12:43 p.m.: The young girl asks dispatchers to "please send the police now."

12:47 p.m.: The student asks for police again, McCraw said. A minute earlier, she had said she could hear the police next door.

12:50 p.m.: Law enforcement breach the locked classroom door using keys from a janitor, McCraw said. They shoot and kill the suspect.

12:51 p.m.:
Through the young girl's 911 call, there are loud noises and officers can be heard moving children out of the room, McCraw said. The child goes outside and the call cuts off.
The suspect purchased and had a total of 1,657 total rounds of ammunition, McCraw said -- at least 315 of them were inside the school.
And 142 of those were spent cartridges.

Kalifornia.

Kalifornia.

That alone shows had the cops acted sooner it probably would've saved them