Wendy speaking with fans…

Started by RAY7, August 01, 2022, 02:05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Jon

Quote from: plan_b on August 01, 2022, 03:14:49 PMvvvvccccxccc yall do the most cuz yall cant stand her

this 6 second clip was literally nothing  :dead:
She sounds completely incoherent and her eyes are all bugged out  :unsure:

shante smith

Quote from: RAY7 on August 01, 2022, 02:05:32 PMCan't wait for the podcast!
.[]p;l,k
o[mij9-pnh80ug79yf68tdr57se46au35wei6sr7dt8fyg9'uh

ophmani

Quote from: Jonovan on August 01, 2022, 07:08:30 PM
Quote from: plan_b on August 01, 2022, 03:14:49 PMvvvvccccxccc yall do the most cuz yall cant stand her

this 6 second clip was literally nothing  :dead:
She sounds completely incoherent and her eyes are all bugged out  :unsure:

from a 6 sec clip  :dead:

ok hun

and her eyes BEEN bugged vvccccxxx

shante smith

August 01, 2022, 07:34:46 PM #19 Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 07:35:30 PM by Brazilian Superstar
oph did u listen to the audio? @plan_b

sdsddss

she could barely form a sentence, her speech was slightly slurred.

if you don't get what the gorls are saying....actually write out exactly what she said verbatim, and in full and u tell me if those are the words/speech of someone who's completely alert and all good.

FRANCE

Quote from: Brazilian Superstar on August 01, 2022, 07:34:46 PMoph did u listen to the audio? @plan_b

sdsddss

if you don't get what the gorls are saying....actually write out exactly what she said verbatim, and in full and u tell me if those are the words/speech of someone who's completely alert and all good.

Better yet, lets also merge this 6 second clip with just 2 or 3 of her other recent video clips and see if they all tell the same story.

BAPHOMET.

:stressed:  her mind is deteriorating

Cowgirl

Quote from: Brazilian Superstar on August 01, 2022, 07:10:52 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on August 01, 2022, 02:05:32 PMCan't wait for the podcast!
.[]p;l,k
o[mij9-pnh80ug79yf68tdr57se46au35wei6sr7dt8fyg9'uh
mcmmfmfrjfjdddjdjdjdjd

Boomz

Quote from: FRANCE on August 01, 2022, 08:04:52 PM
Quote from: Brazilian Superstar on August 01, 2022, 07:34:46 PMoph did u listen to the audio? @plan_b

sdsddss

Better yet, lets also merge this 6 second clip with just 2 or 3 of her other recent video clips and see if they all tell the same story.

Djdndndndbdbdbdbdndjdjrjrjrkkdfk

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Keep putting this stuff on camera guys
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

ophmani

lemme rewatch this mess so u fags can get up OFFA me

:udontlookok: